• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

So F#'n Tired of WINTER!!!! 2014

58 in Detroit today. Like a spring day.

We had snow last week end & now it's mid-hi 50*s
going to be mid 60*s by the next week end "allegedly"

Snow Upcountry a few miles, go figure...

3 months more here @ a min. of this
sometimes cold & sometimes warm or
sometimes sunny or sometimes snow & rain stuff...

Only good thing about Calif. really anymore is the weather...:BangHead:
300+ day of collector car driving weather :rofl:

I was going to say that you didn't stand winter for long....but then I saw this thread is 2 years old. :lol:

Stay safe and up the right way during snow season guys. :thumbsup:

I was so sick of OH winters and gloom that I moved to a state that virtually has no winter!

...in fact, I don't even care for the 3 weeks of 40* to 6 weeks of 30* "winters" we actually have here.

I may have to move to the Virgin Islands!

Yea mon, we from deh Caribbean wi love wi climate.....

Well, with the exception of the hurricane seasons of course. We had a very long period of time without one up until Mathew...... even then the thermometer didn't drop below 26*C.

tumblr_ohfyqun8WC1u929uoo1_500.gif

Yea mon, we from deh Caribbean wi love wi climate.....

Well, with the exception of the hurricane seasons of course. We had a very long period of time without one up until Mathew...... even then the thermometer didn't drop below 26*C.
THOUGHT YOU GUYS ARE OUT OF THE HURRICANE BELT ? ABC ISLANDS? DOVE ON BONAIRE

Well MOPOWER871...... sometimes, like every other decade, there's always one (or two) that will go off the beaten path and visit us.

No NOTHING available. Having a really nice and complete one, takes time and/or $$$$$$. Best value is probably a done car.

There's a decent quarter/wheel arch patch, but it's hard to find.

I think a lower rear quarter patch and a fair fender dog leg.

...and of course the floor pans and trunk pan are easy to find.

Best kept secret about 66/67 is that the 4 door cars don't rust (almost zero) over the rear wheel, and there's usually enough metal from a harvested 4D to replace the commonly rusted area over a 2D rear wheel.

One area where the 66/67 is better than the 68-70 is that the outer wheel well is the same 2D and 4D where the 68-70 is different...and again, the 4D doesn't rust there.

Best kept secret about 66/67 is that the 4 door cars don't rust (almost zero) over the rear wheel, and there's usually enough metal from a harvested 4D to replace the commonly rusted area over a 2D rear wheel.

One area where the 66/67 is better than the 68-70 is that the outer wheel well is the same 2D and 4D where the 68-70 is different...and again, the 4D doesn't rust there.
You guys are all depressing me, lol.
I already know beforehand this thing will need quarters/ trunk extensions, and probably more. Now I'm bummed. Still going to see it anyway, Cuz would make a real sleeper. /6, 3 on tree 2 door roller 440 model off road since 88 through a private seller not advertised. I'm also going against one of my own top rules - NEVER BUY A CAR FROM NY STATE! Will let ya know, but lunch may be the best part of the day.

Auto Transport Service
Back