• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

So F#'n Tired of WINTER!!!! 2014

1668883428339.png

Was only supposed to snow for a day here, turned into 5. Haven't had a chance to Fluid-Film the Jeep yet. Guess it'll be wash, wax, oil change, tire rotation and spray Fluid-Film sometime this week when it's almost 40 again. Can't wait for...
larry-enticer.gif

Many years ago, I started this thread.
I would be remiss if I didn't once again comment on how much I dread winter!
Yuck!!!!!!!!!!!!
We now return to your regularly scheduled program...

A fella might wonder why folks who really don't care for locales with certain naturally-occuring
climatic features might be inclined to call such places home anyways? :poke:

Love the winter as a season,. Occasionally get irritated with the snow and ice. Generally while shoveling it...lol.

Was only supposed to snow for a day here, turned into 5. Haven't had a chance to Fluid-Film the Jeep yet. Guess it'll be wash, wax, oil change, tire rotation and spray Fluid-Film sometime this week when it's almost 40 again. Can't wait for...
View attachment 1375584
Ya hey dere Guy!!!

He has the Wisconsin waterfall and everything! :poke:

Yeah Ol Larry's like half of my friends and I have like 5 friends, so play the cards your delt lol.

I love snow cant wait went around the block on a sled last weekend .
Just bought a new one and am waiting almost patiently for it ..

I like snow, the soft hiss as the flakes come to rest on a windless day. I like the soft curves as the tree branches are covered up. The crisp smell in the air, throwing snowballs, the way everything is hushed and quiet.

For one week, then I'm tired of it all and it can go away and warm up again.

I like snow, the soft hiss as the flakes come to rest on a windless day. I like the soft curves as the tree branches are covered up. The crisp smell in the air, throwing snowballs, the way everything is hushed and quiet.

For one week, then I'm tired of it all and it can go away and warm up again.
Do you even get snow for a week?

It’s back. Minus thirty nine tonight, thirty nine tomorrow, forty on Wednesday. That without counting windchill like a pussy. Last week I was wearing crocs and shorts on the beach in Mexico, now this. Jeep was frozen solid this morning, wife’s car froze solid while she worked today. Can’t wait to go back to Mexico in March.
D0B77397-7913-4070-828E-BCF6D223F532.png

A fella might wonder why folks who really don't care for locales with certain naturally-occuring
climatic features might be inclined to call such places home anyways? :poke:
I wonder about this too.
I'll never say that I hate the weather in California.
The politics and cost of living, sure....
It isn't even the first day of Winter yet and it already feels like I'm 3 months into it. I hate it and it doesn't even get that cold here. Upper 30s and fog.... today it feels like London. I hate fish and chips. Soccer sucks. I don't give a **** about the royal family. I brush my teeth daily and like ice in my drinks.

Auto Transport Service
Back