• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

So F#'n Tired of WINTER!!!! 2014

67 B-body

Local time
3:05 PM
Reaction score
God, I'm so sick of this Sh#t!!!!!!!!!!
Come on Spring!!!!!! I have work to get done on my car....
I have to get the trans back in "with the new 8" converter", Frame ties welded in, CalTracs adjusted, the list goes on!
It's too dang cold in the garage to work with temps below ZERO outside!!!!

Amen to that.....I just got yell at by the wife for bring in a few alternator to work on the pool table in the family room............I’ll ever learn........I should of use the bedroom.....

Agreed . . . but next week is suppose to be bad still ! ! Argh ! ! !

we have 60* today supposed to be 34* tonight {strange warm dry/drought season here, normal/average would be 28* +or- a few degrees, we have no snow pack hardly}, sorry for your pain guys, I feel for ya !!, but wouldn't want to be ya !!, I hate winter now, especially since I don't ski hardly at all anymore... I use to love winter, even when I lived in Alaska... getting older don't like it anymore... give me the sun & warmth any-day...

I agree, it is cold! Here is California its 66 at night. Lol.

* Sorry it was just to easy, sorry guys. :angry9:

Suppose to go 20 below 0 here 1st part of this coming week with a high of 7 below 0.Pretty hard to build bridges in that weather so I'll be home for a few chucking wood in the shop furnace trying to do a little wrenchin.

that sucks, I just dropped the 440 in my charger today ... outside in the garage ... LOL

We are getting covered in the white $hit today but for someone who likes winter "I'm done" come on Spring.

We got about 4" of the wet heavy white stuff so far. More coming I guess. Never thought there would be another 4 letter word that was worse than the bomb!

I hate winter.......I am taking my staff & spouses or significant-other, out for dinner tonight.
A couple of warm-ups (crown) and I bet I will feel a hole lot better when we are all a bit tight.:eek:ccasion14::icon_pidu::icon_pidu:
Tomorrow---->:mornincoffee:

It got to 68 here today, had to take the jacket off!

Seriously?!?! It's only January... We got at least... 90 more days of this... Fix a fire; Fix a drink; Fix perspective...

Btw; y'all that sweat in the winter when doing nothing; can bite me... just sayin' :)

Yeah NS. Woke up this morning to ANOTHER 5 inches. My snow blower has gotten more use this year than the last 5 yrs combined.

This is why I insulated and dry-walled my garage...this past week it was in the low teens outside and 40 in the garage. run the kerosene heater for an hr and Im out there in a T-shirt (60s). The best couple hundred $$$ and three weekends I ever spent! Oh, and renting a drywall jack is worth every penny for putting drywall on the ceiling!

took the wife grand daughter and sons out to dinner tonight just back cold as hell snowing like ,she said she had a good time guess that's all that matters she's a happy girl :headbang:

We enjoyed 7 degrees F. Friday morning, 45 F. that day and 65 F. today and high 60s F. Sunday. Back down to 27 F. Monday for the high. It's winter. No, it's spring. No, it's winter again.

We just take advantage of the good days.

What's yer problem? It was 68 and sunny. I sat out on the veranda at the Boulder Brewery, had a Powder Monkey pilsner and a bowl of chili.

:)

Viva Las Vegas!

Auto Transport Service
Back