• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

So F#'n Tired of WINTER!!!! 2014

I was sweating out in the yard today, all sorts of yard work. I left the mowing 'till evening when it started to cool down...

Seriously? Still freezing in Winnipeg?

I was sweating out in the yard today, all sorts of yard work. I left the mowing 'till evening when it started to cool down...

Seriously? Still freezing in Winnipeg?

Man O' man I wish. I could go for some T-Shirt yard work. Woke up early to shovel 4" of snow this morning. Down in the teens tonight. Another round coming Wednesday. Grrrrr!

Last weekend in NH.....

Attachments

• ice NH.jpg
    ice NH.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 157
Man O' man I wish. I could go for some T-Shirt yard work. Woke up early to shovel 4" of snow this morning. Down in the teens tonight. Another round coming Wednesday. Grrrrr!

Prop,yes, my son called me at 6;30 A.M. Monday, to text me a picture of the snow! He was in your neighborhood (Stevens Point) ....a driver slid of the road, and he ran a truck up there to get some of the load......Drears..
:icon_sunny:

Last edited:
Weird Weather !!!

Pictured is Rice Lake in southern Ontario ,yesterday & 4 to 6 inches of snow is forecast today & -10 C or 14 F, for the low tonight!!!

Attachments

• IMG_4996.JPG
    IMG_4996.JPG
    169.5 KB · Views: 156
Been in the high 70's to the low 80's for highs the last several days but last night it hit 43 with an expected high of 62 and it's suppose to do it again tonight. Don't think it broke any records but it's unusual to be that cool over night around here.

The majority of the snow is gone from around my place and the rain yesterday helped wash away some of the salt.

Check out this picture I took Wednesday in Sioux Lookout Ontario... This is facing out the window of their local Health Centre

View attachment 179627

You're in Sioux Lookout???? My family is from there, I spent the summers of my youth there. Once the snow is gone it's a beautiful place. Family Cottage is 20 miles out on Hwy 72.

Today in NE Ohio
P4150002_zps5aa53a78.jpg

Should have moved years ago, to somewhere like New Mexico, I love the heat, and hate the friggin snow, and all you skiers who love snow...:elmer:

You're in Sioux Lookout???? My family is from there, I spent the summers of my youth there. Once the snow is gone it's a beautiful place. Family Cottage is 20 miles out on Hwy 72.

I was just there for a few hours for work. I flew into Thunder Bay, drove to Sioux Lookout and back, flew home (Guelph) and drove to Kirkland Lake the following day!

We got a few inches overnight last night... just when you thought you were done with this nonsense! I was in Bermuda for work for 4 days last week I could go for some more of that!

Prop,yes, my son called me at 6;30 A.M. Monday, to text me a picture of the snow! He was in your neighborhood (Stevens Point) ....a driver slid of the road, and he ran a truck up there to get some of the load......Drears..
:icon_sunny:

Not to far away at all! Yeah, it's getting pretty old. Radio Stations around here are playing X-Mas music as a joke every morning.

Not to far away at all! Yeah, it's getting pretty old. Radio Stations around here are playing X-Mas music as a joke every morning.

ohhh, you're kidding, that would be enough to send me off the deep end into the nut house...

On the bright side, it's turkey hunting season again here in Nebraska. They are all over my yard, but it just doesn't seem sporting to shoot them off my porch! LoL

- - - Updated - - -

P9130821.JPGPB150214.jpgP1020903.jpg
On the bright side, it's turkey hunting season again here in Nebraska. They are all over my yard, but it just doesn't seem sporting to shoot them off my porch! LoL

I wasn't Kidding! Has anyone else ever seen an albino deer?

it was 79 here sunday and had the bike out 70 yesterday and had the fury out today it is in the low 30s and snowing and am fixing to take off in the Dakota..hopefully wont need to put it in 4 wheel drive anymore this year

We got a costing of snow again last night, but it's almost gone now. The only problem is that they salted the roads again last night.

We got a total of about 2", and fortunately, out in the country where I live, they only use sand and ash on the roads.

We got a costing of snow again last night, but it's almost gone now. The only problem is that they salted the roads again last night.

Same here, but the state ran plows starting at 4:30 this morning. All they were doing was making sparks...

Auto Transport Service
Back