• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

So, I bought a Nerf gun...

I bought this at a random farm auction a year or so ago. Although listed as a Nerf Bazooka, I guarantee that the Nerf company wants no part of this…
Precision machined completely out of aluminum, it utilizes CO2 cylinders or paint ball cylinders for propellant. It is definitely no toy. It will shoot a Nerf dart way over a hundred yards. Way over. I tell people that it would probably shoot a nerf dart through a small child. It wouldn’t, but that’s not far off. It makes a loud “whap” when you fire it, and your dart vanishes in the distance. If you weren’t paying attention where it went you won’t find it.
Literally every guy that has tried it offers to buy it from me. I have over fifty long guns, around fifteen handguns, and none of them garner the interest that this thing does.

View attachment 1615467

Made a "potato canon" about 15 years ago.

Couple different sizes of PVC pipe with a grill igniter for a trigger.

Capable of liquefying a potato if fired into a wall, or other solid surface.

Made a "potato canon" about 15 years ago.

Couple different sizes of PVC pipe with a grill igniter for a trigger.

Capable of liquefying a potato if fired into a wall, or other solid surface.
I have a potato cannon as well, will shoot a potato through a sheet of plywood. This thing is cooler somehow.

They are fun.

Reminded me of this, kid's reaction when his prank went sideways, hope that was not a leather couch.

They are fun.

Reminded me of this, kid's reaction when his prank went sideways, hope that was not a leather couch.

1709060772101.gif

I think the mom painter was a half wit anyway; no drop cloths, using the paint tray as a cutting pail, no masking. She does, however, need to beat her kid ‘til he quacks like a duck.

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back