• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

So I picked up a side project... Whew what a doozy..

i only do mopar or amc, Engines running gear wiring.. and only for folks i know. If ya need it NOW i am not your guy. i do it for fun and help fund my stuff. i do no more than 2 at a time and il call ya when im done. Sense its my butt on whats going on inside the engine il get that stuff..... if something outside the engine itself is missing i let them go get it if i don't have it laying around. bad part is ... i got a soft hart and spend more time helping the waitress with 2 kids on her own and the bartender's keep there junk running so thay can get to work while my junk sits waiting on a new home... lol
I do all kinds of stuff to offset my toys. Which I have very little of right now. But Anything I make goofing around goes to that. I keep my main job money away from my fun money. If I can fix it I will do it. Doesn't matter what brand.

I do all kinds of stuff to offset my toys. Which I have very little of right now. But Anything I make goofing around goes to that. I keep my main job money away from my fun money. If I can fix it I will do it. Doesn't matter what brand.
i was refering to engines as to the mopar/amc thing.... il fix just about anything but it would take over if i let it. im sure ya know how that works......lol

You can check out my website and browse through it to see some of the stuff I do.. But yes, I understand what you mean. The link is under this post. www.ballisticpc.com

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back