• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

So now they are going to start beating on our doors...

What's next?

Beating on our doors to tell us our auto warranties have expired?
Used to get the JW ladies knocking on my door quite a lot. One time I answered with a .45 hanging at the end of my arm. That was over 10 years ago and they haven't been back since then!

They call on the phone and I like to waste their time and get them all pissy.
I get junk in the mail about buying property I have for a fraction of what it's worth so they must be fishing for stupid people who just want money asap.
They haven't come to my door and better not.
Used to mess with them but now there's so many calls that there's no more fun in it. Just glad not much of that crap comes in on my cell phone.

There always a possibility of the long time scam where one person keeps you busy at the front door while the other criminals go through your unlocked back door and ransacked your place.

Could be a new take on an old crime especially if they keep coming back.

There always a possibility of the long time scam where one person keeps you busy at the front door while the other criminals go through your unlocked back door and ransacked your place.

Its the "joggers" you have to watch......

Sure criminals are bold and can show up any where at any time. Some jw’s, one time, were heading into my neighbor’s backyard. I knew the neighbor wasn’t home and I questioned them. They left and darn it they didn’t give me one of their fliers.
Those folks coming about potential home sales are probably payed with the virus relief goberment monies.

I wish all the scammers in my spam folder that want to give me pallets of cash would just show up and give it to me instead of asking for all my personal info! I'd be 10 times richer than Trump!

Not happened yet. If it did though, 2 minutes of talking to me face to face should discourage them just fine. I'm not above putting a round into a leg or two.

I have dogs...go ahead, come on in.

I have dogs...go ahead, come on in.
Sounds about like me.....I have a 105lb German Shepherd and when I get someone at the door I don't want to talk to I just answer with the dog next to me, he has a low deep growl that is very intimidating....they don't talk long, I have even had some forget their memorized line and just leave, lol

Housing is only a small part of BR & VanG. They basically own Everything in one way or another. When the Central Banks are Exposed for Their Role, hopefully it will take them all down, and get Us into a System "For the People", not Enslaving the Population...

It's kind of ironic that a real estate ad was a top of this page...:rolleyes:
Please note the 'Position Size' is in $1,000's.
Which means the Apple holding is +223 BILLION...
https://www.holdingschannel.com/all/stocks-held-by-vanguard-group-inc/

For years I owned Ridgebacks. They generally do not bark. They will put themselves between you and the door and will evaluate the situation. If you are not home they will wait in silence. If someone breaks in, they are in for a rude surprise. I've heard stories where they did not wait for someone to break in, they went through a plate glass window to go after whoever was outside posing a threat.

The terriers are a different story...I think they would maul someone just for fun.

Last edited:
Cmon over.... LOL
Yes they are all loaded with one in the pipe

DSCF0690.JPG

Last edited:
It ought to be illegal. Hopefully it's just a matter of time. I've written my congressman and senator about it....

What I can't seem to get over was the gall of this guy to act as if he was inconvenienced because he "drove all that way" and I wasn't interested in selling.

I mean come the F on.

I wonder how many folks do cave in to the pressure.

Herbert- this is the fourth letter we've received from "Stan".

Janice- maybe we better go ahead and sell. It sounds like they really need our property.

Well, the word does get around, almost 30 years ago the JW's pulled up in the driveway. I answered the door in my underwear with my pistol holstered around my waist. The look on their faces was priceless and they made a hurried excuse about leaving. I told them loudly to tell all your people to never come back.

So far, they have honored that request. My wife and I still laugh about their expressions.

I was getting text about selling a property in Maryland, I'm in Pa.. After a while I texted yes I will sell it. This stated a series of text about the property till it got involved and I had to come clean that it was not mine to sell, but I would gladly still accept the check. It must have been a honest mistake because, they laughed, and apologized for bothering me, and were not mad about being strung along for a bit.

If they knock on a couple of hundred doors and find a sucker it's worth it. It's a numbers game with shysters.

I've been getting quite a dew of them myself lately here in Reno. The area is growing a lot!!! I say nope not selling and like my Gold Mine as it is for right now. But we can offer substantially more and in cash!!! Nope ain't sellin'. Then I started getting UN-solicited texts on my cell which I very rarely ever use except for traveling and just sits on my desk. It is constantly going off with text messages, Spam potentials, Spam Risks, number UN-available, and voice mails. I am constantly blocking them and yet they still keeping coming. It's as if they think they can ware you down and give in to them. Nope I won't!!! Couple all that with the endless USPS mailings and I am inundated with them. Please Make The Bad Man Stop!!! cr8crshr/Bill:usflag::usflag::usflag:

Auto Transport Service
Back