• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

so this is what 707hp sounds like.

Hope it was warmed up. Still don't like to hear cold started unloaded gunning. Ma Mopar did knock it out of the park.

If they were giving these away I'd want to be first in line but beyond that it still does nothing for me.... For that money I'd rather have a something from the vintage it is supposed to replicate in a baddass Pro-touring trim that would offer the same every day reliability and drivability... I'd gladly transplant that engine but beyond that..... meh....

Actually USARR you're the perfect example.... instead of buying this I'd build what you're building!!

I agree. It's cool but sounds run of the mill like the Camaro or stang. For the money I would build a vintage hemi Belvedere or charger or such.

It's still cool, just like all the rest of the threads/postings about the 700hp Hellcat,

cold engine & hi-revs = broken valve-springs,
hi-revs/free-winding the engine even warm, with no load/drag, is not good either,
among other fatal issues

I would take one but at $75K it is waaaaay outta my price range. My mrs. think the house payment needs to come 1st. *ROFL*

And it looked to be up to op temp from the dash shot.

Auto Transport Service
Back