• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SoCal Mopar Spring Fling still a thing?

sxarnold

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
8:41 AM
Reaction score
Tried to register for the all Mopar Spring Fling 2020 typically in April and it looks like the web page is up but not updated and the info email bounced back. Does anyone know if this show is still alive and the contact info?

Confirmed April 17-18. Friday and Saturday.

Hmmm...maybe their website was just having issues on the email bounces. Thanks Dennis.

On April the 16th it is the big day for track time at Willow Springs with all your favourite Mopars and others. This part of the event is hosted by All Time Racing.

Then there is the Friday that has the great Mulholland cruise, or to do what you want with the car world around LA and hit up Bob's drive in at night (I like the Burbank Bob's)
Saturday and Sunday is the show and swap at Woodley park in Van Nuys.
I have been coming out to Spring Fling for over 12 years from Toronto, the highlight of the weekend has got to be the day at Willow Springs and hitting the track with the great friends I have made on this annual adventure.
Come on out for a great time.

Auto Transport Service
Back