• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Some of my old Chargers through the years

Also, the red '68 Hemi car looks just like the picture on a few of the Johnny Lighting die casts that I have
s-l400.jpg

I knew that you had good taste in cars at some point! The red car was very well known from many books and magazine covers!

Here's the red hemi Charger as I bought it (just before the blizzard of '78) for 750 bucks, minus engine and transmission....

IMG_20200419_075035.jpg

IMG_20200419_075040.jpg

IMG_20200419_075019.jpg

IMG_20200419_075009.jpg

IMG_20200419_074934.jpg

No doubt that it was a real Ford Stomper! That was the one car that you had,that I thought you would never sell. I for one was surprised when you sold it.

No doubt that it was a real Ford Stomper! That was the one car that you had,that I thought you would never sell. I for one was surprised when you sold it.

I sold it to gin money to move out of S. Attleboro. The family was growing and moving to a better town & neighborhood was more of a priority. You got to do what you got to do.

Awesome thread!
You have owned (and own) some serious hardware. Those 2nd gens are FN sexy.
I think the sixty-eights are my new favorite.

Wow, thanks for sharing, Mark! Did you ever make your way North of Boston? I swear I think I saw a few at some shows. I live about 30 min north of you up 495..

Auto Transport Service
Back