• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Some of my old Chargers through the years

Haven't gone to much shows in this area other than the bi-weekly Bass Pro show in Foxboro.

Nice tongue shirt.

81VmmKT%2BdNL._AC_UL1500_.jpg

Well, you didn't list the years you had them. And I let go of a couple of cars that are way up in price these days too. Story of my life......

How many Chargers have you owned Mr. Cranium?
My uncle bought a '68 HEMI new. Not sure but as I remember it was red with a white leather interior. Column shift auto. He liked fast cars back in the day. All his life actually. He drove stock cars and had a HEMI powered V-drive flat bottom 'ski' boat.
I have a picture (slide) of him with it towing a camp trailer in the '70s. I need to fnd that again.

Love the 68's... But always thought you'd be more into 69.....

Where's the rim shot when ya need one.... LOL...

Truly awesome collection!

......and I feel both inspired, and inadequate. That’s a mountain of muscle, a pinnacle of power......and another reason why China will never...ever...be cooler than America.
That’s an unfair comparison. The Chinese will never even be cooler than the Taiwanese!

Looking back through these, I really like this one. Don't get me wrong, they are all very nice and better than the two I currently own, not counting wife's plum crazy Hellcat. I frequently see the black, red, blue, green, white, purple, bronze, etc. I've just never seen one this color combo before and with a vinyl top. Was this original?
003-jpg.jpg

I've just never seen one this color combo before and with a vinyl top. Was this original?
View attachment 1151655

I think thats an optic illusion, the body line is sharp enough the shadow occurs right where a vinyl top would be... There's no chrome breaking up the paint to vinyl transition....

That car was an original paint survivor car. For some reason that look a little fuzzy, but if you look close enough, the moldings are there. Must be the lighting.

Auto Transport Service
Back