• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Some pricing help if you would

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott Kiger

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
10:24 AM
Reaction score
Came out of a 68 Sport Satty. Got the quarter glasses, regulators, and every piece to put them in a hardtop car. Glass is perfect. Tinted as it came out of an AC car. What should I price this stuff at? Never sold these parts before. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Scott for what car?
Got the quarter glasses, regulators, and every piece to put them in a hardtop car. Glass is perfect. Tinted as it came out of an AC car. What should I price this stuff at? Never sold these parts before. Thanks in advance.

Sorry, They came out of a 68 B body hardtop. Sport Satty to be exact. I edited the post.

Last edited:
Came out of a 68 Sport Satty. Got the quarter glasses, regulators, and every piece to put them in a hardtop car. Glass is perfect. Tinted as it came out of an AC car. What should I price this stuff at? Never sold these parts before. Thanks in advance.
How about using the SEARCH function that we have been given to use here?

1710042613149.png

"What's it worth" threads are subject to instant deletion without warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back