• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Someone please buy this N code 70 Net WH23N

Status
Not open for further replies.

YY1

Local time
8:28 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller

Attachments

• DS 70 WH23N.jpg
    DS 70 WH23N.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 1,046
Last edited:
that's gotta be a one of a kind car and the body does'nt look all that bad...hope it goes to a good home and gets restored.

Looks like it could be a sweet ride. What did N stand for in 70'?

wow no bids and less than 3 days to go. My biggest issue is the whole no title thing.

N is 383 4 barrel, same as Super Bee.

Bee would be WM23N (or WM21N).

Bitch about title, but can be worked around by at least two companies.

For the uninformed this is NOT a Super Bee. As the owner states it is a Coronet 440. The 150 speedo would have been replaced with the original 120 unit. The speedo was not a factory option and had to have come from a 68-69 R/T.

Agree. I dont think I have EVER seen chrome trim go through the middle of a Super-Bee stripe!

Sorry for confusion, but I thought the original post was pretty clear that it is a Coronet WH car with a N code super bee motor from the factory, possibly more rare than a Super Bee (WM car), even with 1970 being low production for Bees.

Two companies, Broadway Title in AL and Mainely Titles in ME, can issue titles after following the proper proceedures in their respective states.

I see it sold for $1988.00.

Damn sombody got a deal.

Thank you!! Got the car home and still am taking inventory of all the parts. The left quarter panel does have extra rust that I've never seen before. I seen the rust stains just under the left quarter window glass in the pictures, but just thought they were only stains. Unfortunately, there are holes all along it at the top. The frame rails are NICE!!. only one $.25 sized hole. The front fenders are rust free. The seller threw in a pickup box load of parts! He was a nice guy to deal with.
I drove 13 hours one way to get it. The truck used up $600.00 worth of gas and it developed an internal engine miss (I lost 30 lbs compression on #6 cylinder) on the way home.:( Still I think the car was worth it.

Thank you!! Got the car home and still am taking inventory of all the parts. The left quarter panel does have extra rust that I've never seen before. I seen the rust stains just under the left quarter window glass in the pictures, but just thought they were only stains. Unfortunately, there are holes all along it at the top. The frame rails are NICE!!. only one $.25 sized hole. The front fenders are rust free. The seller threw in a pickup box load of parts! He was a nice guy to deal with.
I drove 13 hours one way to get it. The truck used up $600.00 worth of gas and it developed an internal engine miss (I lost 30 lbs compression on #6 cylinder) on the way home.:( Still I think the car was worth it.

Glad to see it was saved from the crusher. Please keep us updated with pics, we love pics....

:eek:ccasion14:Awesome=====bought by forum member.

Ouch on that MPG!

Please keep us updated with pics.

I would have LOVED to have that car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back