• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Someone should snatch this car up.

Seats look like they would clean up well. Door cards in the rear would need some work. As well as carpet.
I didn't know it was a clock delete car, there again I should of guessed by no radio. Yeah carpet for sure is gonna need replacement and the dash-pad, replace those and clean the seats otherwise leave it alone in my opinion

snap597.4.jpg

snap583.1.jpg

snap586.3.jpg

I did notice one upgrade. Passenger side mirror. Nothing else other than the 318.

Yeah that’s a four door I can see why it’s available

It certainly is not a car you would take to a show. But it could be a car you could rent out to movie houses when they are looking for period correct cars. Here in ATL its getting to be like little Hollywood here.

I would in a heartbeat. A couple years ago at The Nats, there was a '69 Coronet 4 door lust like this one,same original condition, and it had more people looking at it than the winged cars near it.

I would in a heartbeat. A couple years ago at The Nats, there was a '69 Coronet 4 door lust like this one,same original condition, and it had more people looking at it than the winged cars near it.

I’d say I don’t believe that but... back in ‘06 I had a guy pull up next to me in a brand new Red Ford GT. He told me my 4 door granny ‘68 Satellite was cool.

Super sleeper. 426 Hemi, 5 speed, Dana, full frame from RS w/ suspension. Everything else just like it is. Make it a 10 second car.

6.1 hemi in that would be cool. Anything other than the 318 unless you just gotta have that.

I considered building my ‘68 4 door like that... but at the end of the day, that roof looks horrible.:D

Why wouldn't you take that to a show?

Put it back together and put it in the survivor's tent.

Judging by the trunk pictures in the craigslist ad I would say that car is solid. In, out and under.
00S0S_f6XehqGBJ2iz_0i90dC_1200x900.jpg

00g0g_j3iuJ1M4Mfzz_0i90dC_1200x900.jpg

Been to enough shows where ratty-unrestored cars and 4-doors (whether ratty or cherry) do get a lot of lookers despite being parked next to pristine rides. And I’ve done the same. What’s the attraction? Never thought much about it until posting this. With me having restored a few rides, I guess plain old curiosity remembering them when they were new or seeing them on the road yet as a kid, and often thinking about what work would be involved to restore it. Friend of mine bought a ’59 Dodge 4-door, rusted hulk that had been sitting for decades and he drives in to park next to my cherry ’63 Plymouth and lol, half dozen people start walking over to look at it before he’s done parking it!

A 4 door slant six with A/C would be nice.

Put that baby back together, pressure wash it and give it the Sweet Pateener or Shine Joose treatment and that would be a good goin to town car!

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back