• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Something I was always looking for.

Jerry Hall

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
5:16 AM
Reaction score
This morning I went to a place that was a go cart track, Lazer tag, and mini golf place. They are closing and everything was being liquidated. I picked this up, but not easily. It's heavy.

20240125_104922.jpg

Nice.

I bet there was sensory overload with stuff that would be cool.

Now to figure out how to make the lights blink randomly, or sequential.

Whatever you do, don't just leave them plugged in and running all the lamps fulltime. The lampholders will get hot and eventually start breaking down. Flashing sequentially helps to regulate the temperature inside the enclosure. I worked with many traffic lights over the years. Try installing lower wattage lamps also if possible.

I've got one too and it did come with an automatic switching unit to alternates the lights. I picked up at Carlisle a couple years ago for 175 clams. And you're right, they are heavy, but not as heavy as the fire hydrand I have.

Now, I justneed to have someone make me a stand for it.

I bought electronic sequencers online for my tail lights, but I think they only work with 12V. Built to flash 3 lights.

they are heavy, but not as heavy as the fire hydrand I have.
I have a fire hydrant from Brooklyn. From my old neighborhood. Acquired many, many years ago. Nothing was beyond our capability. I brought that heavy sucker home then so my dog could pee on it in my yard. Instead of having to walk him to go pee on it.

Auto Transport Service
Back