• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sorry about my Chiefs

Sorry Boss, Ain't seeing it.
I'm looking at the pelvic structure. Surgery can't duplicate that. That is god given and pure woman all the way. The fender tag is still attached. :rofl:
'She' kinda reminds me of a slender Bruce....:drinks:

'She' kinda reminds me of a slender Bruce....:drinks:
You're going blind old man. Bruce has less of an apple than Gisele does :drinks:
caitlyn-jenner-feature-lead-01.jpg

Both look like used up prunes. Now back to the game. Plenty of mistakes and blame on both side. The Chiefs season is over and final foot ball season is over. No more NFL entertainment here finally.

2 more NFL games
Pro Bowl
& the Super Bowl
neither of which I care much about...

I use to love the Pro-Bowl, when it was still in Hawaii
I went 12 years in a row 1985-97 (?) IIRC
a good reason to go to Hawaii, in the winter,
take a week off work
have a week of sunshine & surf
(& babes in bikinis & drinks at Dukes)

& when it was after the Super Bowl,
not the week before it :BangHead:
when the selected players could all play
& they actually attempted to win the game
"not play like it was touch football, :jackoff: like today"

the interception that was taken away by the offsides call was brady's 3rd of the game...... luck of the Irish I suppose......... Thank God the Eagles got it done

We came awfully close to beating the much hated Tom Brady.

I'm a Pats Fan
I know you hate him

But I do not talk SMACK about the KC Chiefs nor do any Pats fan I know of
A very well respected Team, KC
And, as a Loser Patriots fan in the 60s as a Kid, I watched M#21 Mike Garrett and #16 Len Dawson lose in Super Bowl #1 ands WIN in #2

Pats were the Laughing Stock of Pro Football during the 60s and 70s and even 80s
Not anymore
But the Dynasty is in her Autumn years...we know it.
But again, Just because my Teams loses, I do not turn into a Player Hater....

Yeah, the LATEST from the Player Haters...
Breaking News: New England Patriots QB Tom Brady was receiving KC Chiefs Team Game Plays in fourth Quarter VIA a LASER Data Link enabling the Patriots to beat the Kansas City Chiefs....

Let us not forget, that was the Second Time (#2) this season WE beat the Mighty Chiefs!

Pats deserved to win like it or not.
They call higher percentage plays and control the clock.

Chiefs just plain got outcoached.

Yeah, the LATEST from the Player Haters...
Breaking News: New England Patriots QB Tom Brady was receiving KC Chiefs Team Game Plays in fourth Quarter VIA a LASER Data Link enabling the Patriots to beat the Kansas City Chiefs....

Let us not forget, that was the Second Time (#2) this season WE beat the Mighty Chiefs!
I would say the 1st game the Pat's best the chief's. The 2nd the chiefs gave away.

We will see you next year. Probably on a monday night. It will be fun to watch our young team grow up. I think it was a good and fun year to watch and for his first full year playing Mahomes did good. GO CHIEFS!!!

Auto Transport Service
Back