• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sorry about my Chiefs

The Offsides Penalty, prior to the interception, was the killer. They had the game at that point, but it's just another year of the same old thing...

The Offsides Penalty, prior to the interception, was the killer. They had the game at that point, but it's just another year of the same old thing...

I know what you are going through. Eagles fan here. You will eventually be back to the SB.
I disagree with the OT rules, each team should get at least one possession

Last edited:
one jerk off lined up in the neutral zone on what was the game ending play.......... seriously, what a dumb *************

Eagle fan here, too..... was rooting for the Fat Man

it's not that he's much hated, he's just much better, someone need a tissue or a hug ? LOL
they had their opportunities to win but just couldn't get it together

All the Chiefs need to do,is put the letter F between the K and the C! That's where they will be working for the off season. Their uniforms are already the right colors too!

I'm no real Chiefs fan
I just dislike the Pats & Brady/Bill worse :poke:
Being a life long Raiders fan, I dislike both of them :bananadance:

I was routing for the Chiefs
also that
bogus Roughing the passer (Brady) called on the defense
didn't help either
muffed punt
offsides ?, & that pick called back
& IMO the ball was back of that blue line, they showed in replay
he wasn't actually line up in 'the neutral zone'

there were more, but it's over now

4 challenges in the 4th Qtr. all went the Pats Brady's/Bill's way

Smiley BULLSHIT.png

watching Edelman run the same route successfully was about as frustrating as all the custom corvettes at barrett Jackson. why couldn't they make an adjustment and stop that guy?

You will eventually be back to the SB.

bullshit
there are no guarantees
I could list all day teams that have said that over the years
that did squat the next year.
its not easy to make it there period.
ever hear of Dan Marino?
fat *** got out coached again
left too much time on the clock after they
were let to score before 2 min were left.

Last edited:
Love Belichick / Brady or hate them, you have to respect them.
Brady is by far the GOAT. Best clutch quarter back I have ever watched. The worse he's down, the harder he plays to kick your *** and usually succeeds.
Most people hate the Pats because they are so damned good. LA is going to have a tough time of it I'm afraid.
I'm a Denver fan.

I wonder when he wins his 6th if they'll take another one of these with the 6th ring on the middle finger of his left hand.
DB_DMWXUwAAGgC0.jpg

Last edited:
Why the hell are you looking at her throat Cranky?
A horn dog like you would bend that over a table in a second if you had the chance.
Oh c'mon.....it's obvious! Horn dog....you must be thinking Kurndog :D

Oh c'mon.....it's obvious! Horn dog....you must be thinking Kurndog :D
Sorry Boss, Ain't seeing it.
I'm looking at the pelvic structure. Surgery can't duplicate that. That is god given and pure woman all the way. The fender tag is still attached. :rofl:

Auto Transport Service
Back