• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Source for electroluminescence dash wiring connector?

ChargerPilot

Local time
7:13 AM
Reaction score
I'm installing a new dash wiring harness in my 1966 Charger and it's missing one red connector for the wire that goes to the dash (see photo). Does anyone have a source for these?
Thanks,

Electro Terminal.jpg

You might try Jim Rodebaugh in Ochelata, OK. He is the '66-'67 Charger guru. I don't have his contact info, though

I'm installing a new dash wiring harness in my 1966 Charger and it's missing one red connector for the wire that goes to the dash (see photo). Does anyone have a source for these?
Thanks,

View attachment 1599252
If possible can you document with photos your dash wiring
Thanks,

View attachment 1599252
If possible can you document with photos the installation of your dash wiring harness? Just curious if you have removed the entire dash components and lableled the new wire harnes connections before you removed the old harness. I bought a new M&H dash harness for my 67 Charger from Year One and nothing is labeled on the new harness. I have the wiring diagram from my service manual and I bought a color coded diagram for back-up. Rather than re-inventing the wheel I thought I'd ask you what steps you took to make sure you hsave everything correctly installed. You can PM me if you like. Thank you.

Auto Transport Service
Back