• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spark plug choice

Thanks for the clarification there grammar policeman Bob.
Check your spelling on "referes" before you start busting someone's balls for spelling.
:lol:
Since you seem to be a "word smith" of sorts, perhaps, you can enlighten us on alternate words or phrases to use to describe their offerings.....there is always: to, too, two or similar but dissimilar words; there are others. With regards to NGK spark plugs, true, they offer a plethora of configurations: electrode type, alloy, heat range, reach, supressor or resistor capabilities but What is their most distinguishing attribute? The closed mind attitude of regarding exclusive use is nothing more than an opinion, most of the time unsubstantiated. I'm sure that you've heard of the phrase about opinions relating to human body outlets orifices: "opinions are like a** holes" everybody has one.....that does not make your opinion any better or worse than anyone else's....just your opinion.....nothing more.......think about it....if possible....and that is my opinion of course......
BOB RENTON

Something to note about NGK spark plugs. Somebody is making fakes. Why is that? Not aware of any other brands being faked. Fakes are usually made because they are considered top quality. You might find fake Louis Vuitton handbags for sale, but not Kmart handbags.

With regards to NGK spark plugs, true, they offer a plethora of configurations: electrode type, alloy, heat range, reach, supressor or resistor capabilities but What is their most distinguishing attribute?
You seem to have a hate against NGK plugs, wonder why?

Since you seem to be a "word smith" of sorts, perhaps, you can enlighten us on alternate words or phrases to use to describe their offerings.....there is always: to, too, two or similar but dissimilar words; there are others. With regards to NGK spark plugs, true, they offer a plethora of configurations: electrode type, alloy, heat range, reach, supressor or resistor capabilities but What is their most distinguishing attribute? The closed mind attitude of regarding exclusive use is nothing more than an opinion, most of the time unsubstantiated. I'm sure that you've heard of the phrase about opinions relating to human body outlets orifices: "opinions are like a** holes" everybody has one.....that does not make your opinion any better or worse than anyone else's....just your opinion.....nothing more.......think about it....if possible....and that is my opinion of course......
BOB RENTON
It's a spark plug for ****'s sake Bob. It's kind of like beer. Go with what works for you.

picard-facepalm-300x260.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back