• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sports Illustrated Features ‘Curviest Model Ever’ in 2020 Swimsuit Issue

Last year S.I. featured the muslim in her burkini. This year it's Shamu.

"Get woke, go broke."

If the mag is still in print next year, its cover will have a tranny in a thong ... and it won't be made by Gear Vendors.

Facebook-6779de.png

......as always, CudaChick1968 serves the woke generation a well prepared dish of reality.

All part of the left to impost inclusion/social beliefs in every part of our existence.

You can bet SI was threatened with violence/boycotting by the left.....

This is happening in all of our institutions - and all are caving in

I remember when she first was in the SI swimsuit issue about 4 years ago. There was a lot more hoopla back then since it was a first for SI’s most curvy swimsuit model. Anyway, apparently she was a different body type several years ago and couldn’t handle the dieting she had to do to maintain her earlier figure. Hard to believe but here are pics of her a few years prior to her starting to model for SI?

6D8E484B-A02D-4E5F-BFEF-B8D6A25B8ED9.jpeg
ED7F5A68-AAD3-45A2-BC83-90EAF435D7D9.jpeg
BE219CDC-3057-4F62-9DC6-27A3B40E7D5E.jpeg

Wow....she was stunning!!!! What she is now is just lazy. She didn't want to put in the work and now she is morbidly obese and looking forward to a future full of obesity related health problems.

Hell...I could easily pork up to 300lbs by not taking care of myself. BUT....I watch what I eat, hit the gym 5 days a week, don't drink, don't smoke, and no drugs! It takes work...maintaining a healthy mind and body isn't easy, but it is worth it. To her, obviously it isn't.

8-80. Blind, crippled, or crazy. If they can't walk I'll carry them, and I do make exceptions!
Mike
PS. I know it's politically incorrect. Heard it 50 some years ago.

Just another example of why this country is going down the toilet. It's fine to teach people that you shouldn't be ashamed of yourself. But now we are trying to convince everyone to shove it in other people's faces. No matter how much they pretend, this is NOT hot and NEVER will be.

Just another example of why this country is going down the toilet. It's fine to teach people that you shouldn't be ashamed of yourself. But know we are trying to convince everyone to shove it in other people's faces. No matter how much they pretend, this is NOT hot and NEVER will be.
I agree 100% Never be ashamed of who you are. Although I don’t find her appealing I do admire her for posing. I sure would not pose my chubby body to be subject to millions of eyes!
Just my 2 cents

The goal of publishing is to sell copies of whatever it is you're printing....
a basic fact that magazine has apparently totally lost sight of.

A pretty face and confidence go a long way with me. If she'd have me, I'd play all day!!! And I may be getting up there in age, 54, but not desperate.
IMG_20190822_184444_634.jpg

Hey some guys like the big girls.
Me I'd probably get sick, it'd be like eating a whole chocolate cake by yourself. :lol:

Last edited:
That is much much better, see the size of upper arm and legs? No fat hanging. See the belly, not all flabby. There is a slimmer waistline there. Now this gal should be in the magazine!

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back