• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spring Carlisle

Richard Cranium

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:34 PM
Reaction score
My son's upcoming early April wedding was postponed due to this crap and was rescheduled for July 10, which is when Chrysler's at Carlisle takes place. Yeah, I know, the nerve of him!

:soapbox:

Anyway, I called up the Fairgrounds to cancel my spot and they told me that they are playing it by ear whether they will (have to) cancel spring Carlisle or not.

Just a little FYI.

At the rate this is spreading, they should cancel. I always enjoyed going to spring Carlisle, especially recently. Going forward, we all need to take this seriously. It is going at an exponential rate.

https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/map.html

Whatever, I have never been so I don't really care. I would say to cancel though with this virus spreading fast. News says stay away from large crowds..... what's Carlisle, a large crowd. Better safe than sorry. Just hope they don't cancel the Chrysler show that's all I can say.

My son's upcoming early April wedding was postponed due to this crap and was rescheduled for July 10, which is when Chrysler's at Carlisle takes place. Yeah, I know, the nerve of him!

Sorry to hear about this :(. There's always next year to look forward to. Your son is more important though

EE84FC9D-7840-4435-99C1-58E8206C8B3C.jpeg

:soapbox:

Anyway, I called up the Fairgrounds to cancel my spot and they told me that they are playing it by ear whether they will (have to) cancel spring Carlisle or not.

Just a little FYI.
Congrats on gaining a daughter in law but yeah, I have a vacation scheduled in May that's not looking good right now. I love Carlisle, it's my favorite show but no way I'd go under these circumstances

As much as I enjoy Spring Carlisle its not a huge priority because its an "all makes" so regardless of what happens I think I'll stay away. There's just no way the virus will be completely wiped out by then. Mopars at Carlisle is a different thing - usually come hell or high water I'm going. But again its going to depend on the situation when the time comes. Maybe I'll skip it and go to the Nats, which I haven't been to in years.

As much as I enjoy Spring Carlisle its not a huge priority because its an "all makes" so regardless of what happens I think I'll stay away. There's just no way the virus will be completely wiped out by then. Mopars at Carlisle is a different thing - usually come hell or high water I'm going. But again its going to depend on the situation when the time comes. Maybe I'll skip it and go to the Nats, which I haven't been to in years.
I still enjoy the Nats and it's a lot closer for me than Carlisle but it is no where near the show it used to be

I think the issue is going to be around for alot longer than we all hope for.

I see alot of garage time this coming spring and summer for me. I hate shopping , so its not a bad thing

Auto Transport Service
Back