• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Apr

Spring Fling 35 Apr 15&16, 2023 Van Nuys CA -info & roll call

We are coming from Phoenix on Thursday. Trailering the 69 Road Runner convertible. Be at Woodley park early Friday morning to unload and get ready for the Malibu cruise in the 69. Back on Saturday for the show and swap, and the Bobs Big Boy cruise. Got a few things to sell at a friends booth on Saturday. The 69 is registered for show, but wont be there on Sunday. If you see this car stop and say hi.

View attachment 1444679

Wow great looking Road Runner.

The Saturday night Cruise-In will be a new location at:

Stonefire Grill
9229 Winnetka Ave,
Los Angeles, CA 91311

More alternative food choices here and nice change of pace.

1680803535227.png

We are coming from Phoenix on Thursday. Trailering the 69 Road Runner convertible. Be at Woodley park early Friday morning to unload and get ready for the Malibu cruise in the 69. Back on Saturday for the show and swap, and the Bobs Big Boy cruise. Got a few things to sell at a friends booth on Saturday. The 69 is registered for show, but wont be there on Sunday. If you see this car stop and say hi.

View attachment 1444679
We are leaving Tucson Thursday mid to late morning.

Wow great looking Road Runner.

The Saturday night Cruise-In will be a new location at:

Stonefire Grill
9229 Winnetka Ave,
Los Angeles, CA 91311

More alternative food choices here and nice change of pace.

View attachment 1445446
Their websites still shows Bobs Big Boy. Where did you see the change for Saturday night?

Their websites still shows Bobs Big Boy. Where did you see the change for Saturday night?

We put it up up on facebook.
The website got last show's info transferred. I'll ask to fix that now.

It's is officially changed

Steve
CPW club president

Park looked GREAT today. No mud, grass was green and cut.

Look forward to seeing everyone next weekend

img_3702-jpeg.jpg

1680987469293.jpeg

Beanhead has to skip this year too. CoronetDarter has another car show he is attending.
ALL of my California friends aren't going to be there!
There's an Opel show in Tuolumne the following weekend. Working non-stop to get my wife's GT ready.

Im pumped to finally be able to attend this show after all these years.

Memories from last year. Don’t forget Track Day Willow Springs this Thursday. Have fun, wish I could be there.

8FC65064-4446-4C16-9F6B-D4F8AF0FF2A1.png

D4CEC337-239B-4EB4-86C1-85DD67F94CF6.png

Maybe I missed the info.

For the ones arriving Thursday nite
Can we take trucks and trailers straight to the show field / and park them.

So can Unload and drive just the car to the hotel?

Don't know exact arrival time yet

Sure Steve will chime in but I don't you can drop the trailers at the park until Friday afternoon.

I was told the park is not available to the the show group until Friday. I am dropping my truck and trailer at the park early Friday morning for the Malibu cruise.

Thanks,

I will take it all to the hotel for thursday nite

Maybe I missed the info.

For the ones arriving Thursday nite
Can we take trucks and trailers straight to the show field / and park them.

So can Unload and drive just the car to the hotel?

Don't know exact arrival time yet

We don't get/rent the park until Friday. We only can provide Friday and Saturday night overnight parking.

I decided that I will be wearing pants this time.

*** 5.JPG

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back