• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Apr

Spring Fling 36 Apr 20 & 21, 2024 Van Nuys CA -info & roll call

where’s everyone staying Airtel?
That's where I have reservations... Kinda odd, the CPW deal gets you a double bed, no queens or kings..

Don't know if they cheaped out and bought only smaller mattresses after being a Covid Homeless shelter for a couple years... Or if you only get a CPW Club "Deal" on smaller beds

If I gain any more weight, I’ll need a double bed for just myself.

"So far", I'm good to go but as Rich says, life happens sometimes.

Just someone signed up bringing a Daytona, Superbird and son is bringing a Cuda convertible. What a trio!

Says Daytona hasn't be out to public in 30 years.

Driving down from central San Joaquin Valley area.

Last edited:
And just like that, life gets in the way and I have to cancel. Try again next year...

01 S W.jpg

I’ll be there. Anyone that has been waiting to punch me in the face will have their chance.

01 funny 8.jpg

it’s a dead heat between witnessing the @JimKueneman Dodge Dart or taking up @Kern Dog on his tempting offer above :p

@JimKueneman - awesome vid on the MyClassicCarTV channel - Congrats!

barring any life events - hope to see y’all there

watermelon

Just a fair warning....I do fight back!

00 crotch.jpg

At this point, John won’t go. I’ll be forced to drive the Florida Tagged modern Charger if traveling alone. No guts. If you break down on Pacheco Pass, 5, or 405 you need someone to help wrench, pass tools, or at least hold the 38. Place called Pegasus detail will give it a bath in the AirTel parking lot for $80. Too goddam old to wash my own car anymore. Or change the oil. Price the same as Carlisle. (424)522-8659. Don’t let the Beverly Hills area code scare you. Too bad, as the 69 is running great. Just dirty from storage. At least I plan to show up. No other pressing issue at the moment, and I don’t own a truck so can’t use the “i need parts excuse.

8675D45E-3392-45B3-92DB-735B1E618589.jpeg

Dennis, if you were to come down 99 we have a small group heading down Thursday...

Well as the date nears... We have a group rolling down 99 on Thursday making stops in Modesto, Madera & Arvin... If it fits your schedule & you care to join us LMK

Timing should be
Departing Modesto 8:30-900
Departing Madera 10:00-10:30
Lunch @ Arvin
Departing Arvin 1:15-1:30

Auto Transport Service
Back