• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

steel wheels

Hey '64 To answer your question about downloading pics from a smart phone, you might have to "toggle" your "java script" on and off. Off for downloading pics and back on for doing text. Just now I had to turn mine off to write this. Didn't have to before the new changes to the site. The admin. says there is gonna be a app. available for phones soon. Good luck!

The 14" wheel center CANNOT be welded into a 15" wheel... IT CAN"T BE DONE! I found it best to buy a 15" dodge a100 (60's) van/truck wheel or studebaker wheel, buy the drums/blanks/shells from Speedway motors in Nebraska, cut the centers out of the a100/studebaker wheel and have them welded into the drums/blanks/shells from Speedway motors. There is a guy from Iowa called McWheels that can find some and build you what you want, but I do not have his number. He is somewhat reasonable, but I would not give him any $ until you see the wheels in person. I have several of these a100 wheels, they are somewhat easy to find if you know what you are looking for. Sorry, none of mine are for sale. In a salvage yard, you will spend $10 per wheel, if you buy at a swap meet, the price ranges from $50-$150 per wheel, depending on the width.

I have one nice 14 x 5 inch wide black steel wheel for the 10 inch dog dish PM me if interested

Thanks for all the info!! To golden comando..yes i do have a motor being built in quimby ia. If i could figure out this pos smart phone id post pics of the car. If u want u can call or text me at *** *** **** cuz i cant reply to messages for some reason.

Modified by staff-No telephone numbers or email addresses permitted in ads.

Last edited by a moderator:
Factory 14"

Attachments

• $(KGrHqEOKm4E3VNTmf+-BN2nuCdL!g~~_12.jpg
    $(KGrHqEOKm4E3VNTmf+-BN2nuCdL!g~~_12.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 174
  • Done right front.jpg
    Done right front.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 175
I did mine just like Brian did.15" hoops from Speedway and welded my centers in.

Auto Transport Service
Back