• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stephens Performance

Local time
2:58 PM
Reaction score
Hi. Anybody dealt with this company, there in Al. Your thoughts, Thanks

I bought a used steering column from them. Still in the box. But they were pretty good to deal with. I did inspect it., just haven't installed it yet.

I bought a few small parts from them. Easy transactions.

I bought a couple of items from them a few years ago. They were decent to do business with.

Anybody bought there (Show quality)Bumpers. Also is there pricing inline with others Thanks

Shipping to Canada is always a killer

I've used them in the past for a few different cars. I went to Carlisle PA spring show and found a Challenger R/T hood that I needed (back before there was reproduction) and after paying to get in and eating something I was out like sixty bucks.

The last row I went down before leaving had my hood! I was $50 bucks short and the guy wouldnt come down so I came back home gave them a call the following week and paid the same amount as the one at the show but shipping of $200 and when it arrived at my dads shop I opened it up and guess what? It was the same hood

They aslo had the 70 Coronet grill I needed (drivers side) and I searched three years until they had one.

I have also used wild cat auto for a steering wheel and it was as stated and better. They were good to deal with. I bought it off ebay and found out after it was wild cat auto.

Ted is a good dude. A lot of people think he's overpriced.....sorta like they do Frank Mitchell. The bottom line is, if you need the parts, they got um. I've bought from both before and they are good to deal with.

I don't know them by name, but they are good ones to deal with, they are pricy, at least with some things, but others have said the same, Ted is a good guy...

Yeah Stephens performance is really good and they have the Vanishiing Point remake cars or car I think he owns two of them lol. I think their prices are good and always find or have what I needed.

I have read many threads that have Stephens as the highest cost Mopar seller and DVAP<Desert Valley Auto Parts> a close second. Just my $0.02 Rick 70RR

Hi. Anybody dealt with this company, there in Al. Your thoughts, Thanks

I bought triple platted bumpers from Stephens this pass spring. I am pleased with them. They are nice bumpers.

Thanks to all, Seems like they have the parts I need, Ya maybe a little more expensive ( to Canada). But what's not these days

Auto Transport Service
Back