• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Steve Magnante has been MIA, here is why. **UPDATE** He's back!

Kern Dog

Life is full of turns. Build your car to handle.
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
9:21 AM
Reaction score

I've read his stuff for years and watched his videos. I hope he gets better.

Met him in Vegas. Hard working guy. All the Best to him.

Get better soon Steve,

:drinks: here's to a speedy & full recovery
we miss your beautiful MoPar mind/comments/automotive commentary

Yeah, Mags is a hell of a guy. I loved reading his articles in Chrysler Power and then Hot Rod. Last year Uncle Tony DeFeo had him on his podcast a few times. And both times Steve and Tony responded to my queries. Here’s a prayer that you get better my Mopar friend.

Sorry to hear this. I'm not a Barrett-Jackson fan, but I am a fan of Steve's and enjoy watching him on it. I have been a fan of his since before he was on B-J. I always enjoy reading his articles and seeing his videos and TV appearances. Prayers and good thoughts to Steve!

I am a big fan of Steve's. I first started watching Junkyard Crawl after I retired. A great show that I really enjoyed. I mean who doesn't like roaming a junkyard. I have since I was a kid.
Encephellitis is bad ju-ju ! My prayers and support go out to Steve for a full recovery. I am not worried about how long it takes, as long as he can recover completely.

Last edited:
Steve "MAGNETO" get well soon!! Walking encyclopedia of cars, especially Mopars!!
20160716_121736.jpg

I missed this thread and just watched uncle tony's video. This year really sucks. So much bad stuff happening. All the best for you steve. :)

The nerd of nerds when it comes to Mopars. :thumbsup:

Hope you go back to prowling the junkyards soon, Steve.

Junkyard Crawl yes, but if Steve isn't good for Carlisle, those fellas up there in New England better pick him up and bring him to the Fairgrounds!!! Steve should unseat @Richard Cranium as "King".

Man that sucks he turned me on to building AWB cars we would talk on the phone about old school drag racing and funny cars very sad.

Junkyard Crawl yes, but if Steve isn't good for Carlisle, those fellas up there in New England better pick him up and bring him to the Fairgrounds!!! Steve should unseat @Richard Cranium as "King".
A song comes to mind.....from Metallica...."when you crowned king nothing "! Lol You can't go around saying that stuff about Crainium, it goes right to his head,then his head won't fit in the room or his Charger! Then he starts calling us all peasants and wants to be waited on hand and foot! His ego is the size of Texas! There's a guy who could benefit from a Charger convertible! Crainium should have his own bobble head doll! If Steve needs a ride to Carlisle, he can ride with me as long as that isn't contagious! I wouldn't mind catching some of his knowledge on the ride to and from Carlisle though! Get well Steve!

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back