• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Steve Magnante has been MIA, here is why. **UPDATE** He's back!

It seems that Steve's YouTube channel has gained some subscribers.

01 sss.png

I thought that he was around 125 K right as he fell ill so maybe there has been a surge of support to help the guy.

I subscribed. I like his content and if it provides him any help, then that’s a good thing

I know a friend who is friends with Mr. Magnante and I too met him once at a local car show in my state, I heard about this when it came out and it’s a big worry to the car but especially the Mopar community. I on the other hand am very happy he is doing better though, we all just gotta keep hoping and praying for a speedy (pun intended) recovery.

Humble, honest, hard-working and tremendously knowledgeable and friendly. I love the guy's articles, crawls, model building the whole 9. Great guy and my prayers continue to be with him for a full recovery. God Bless you, Steve.

Get well soon... Steve :drinks: Here's to quicker & speedy recovery...
I have a few of his books & watch his content often...
He's like walking encyclopedia, on cars & #'s on cars, vast knowledge...
I look forward to many, many more years of it...

I saw that video earlier and was gonna post it but I couldn’t find this posting so I said the heck with it, lol. That’s great news to hear though, I’m glad he’s doing better.

Medically induced CO-MAH.

I'm gonna use that.

Thanks, Steve.

Auto Transport Service
Back