• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Still looking to go fast!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did the old man buy it or is it still for sale?

I'd really like that car to max wedge clone.....but I dont have 10 large lying around as we speak

I have a gut feeling they are not gonna show up tomorrow........They was suppose to call me today and never did.

They showed up and said it needed to much work because the gauge cluster needs redone and it needs new rubber seals and windlace in the drivers side LOL!!!! What a bunch of IDIOTS out there. I told them that they could probably get NEW Cavalier for 10k and maybe that is what they should do!!!!!!!!!! That left a bad taste in my mouth. 64BEL has seen it. At this point if it sells, it sells. When snow flys I will strip and gut it and make it a pro-street car. To bad to do it to such a solid car but what do you do?

Darn.
That's too bad.
(dripping with sarchasm).

Let me raise some more cashola and we'll talk.

I`m kinda picky..... I would have only traded for a 72 or older mopar.

well crap all you wpould have to do is change the frontend. my car ahs the same rear end as a 72 dart allready. well i understand if my dart is not what yuo are looking for. i guess i will just have to race it and see how it does. i have a indy 440 ez heady 440 in my car.good luck on the sell.thanks mopar65

well crap all you wpould have to do is change the frontend. my car ahs the same rear end as a 72 dart allready. well i understand if my dart is not what yuo are looking for. i guess i will just have to race it and see how it does. i have a indy 440 ez heady 440 in my car.good luck on the sell.thanks mopar65
I never even seen your car.:worthless_thread: LOL

I'm sure the idiot will get something that he deserves for his $10k, on the upside......at least he didn't get a chance to molest the 63 and turn it into something out of Corvette Summer.:icon_axe:

The dad was a white 64 year old American and the boy was 16 year old African American. I wasn`t trying very hard to sell it. I think they was going to offer me less but before they could I said, "sorry you wasted a 600 mile trip on a piece of junk" as I shut my garage door then replied "that you could probably get a new Cavalier like my yellow one for 10 grand and it wouldn`t need anything and you could probably get one on the way home!!!!" and walked in my house.:icon_axe: Again, I really don`t want to tub this car, put frame connectors and a cage in it to accommodate my 500 inch stroker. It would be a shame to cut on a solid car like this. I have never seen one with it`s original trunk extensions yet! My cousin keeps telling me it takes a real man to cut a car!
001-17.jpg

002-15.jpg

You have a PM. You can also can me at 309 221 9234(Brian) if you need any info about the truck. Work out of town during week.

Looks like this car has a chance yet. Shane, if you end up keeping it, don't tub it. Just put the stroker in it with some 275x60x15 tires and roast the heck out of them! :)

If I put the stroker in it, I live less than a half mile from the track, I would want to take it there. It wouldn`t be to fun smoking the tires for a quarter mile lol. This is why I want something built to handle my stroker so bad. This thing would be bad *** pro-streeted.

Lucky... i would love to live by our local track and a pro street mopar. :)

I will sweeten the deal. I will give my 02 Cavalier that is LOADED AND my 63 for the right car!It has 125k on it and has about every option you could get.It is a GREAT school/work car that gets awesome mileage and looks good to boot!
005-13.jpg

cavi006-1.gif

007-13.jpg

cavi008-1.gif

cavi002.gif

I never even seen your car.:worthless_thread: LOL
ok here are some pics of it. i have more but they are stuck on my old computer.i have some of it with the old 440 ans some when i just put the indy ez headed 440 in it. thanks mopar65

73%20dart%20(Large).jpg

100_0520%20(Large).jpg

100_0775%20(Large).jpg

100_0776%20(Large).jpg

100_0523%20(Large).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back