• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stock 11 inch torq converter stall speed question.

this really depends on the engines ability to make torque and the torque curve. there are no absolute numbers.

this really depends on the engines ability to make torque and the torque curve. there are no absolute numbers.
Thanks lew that's pretty much what I thought it's just that I wanted real world numbers from members. I have a 4200 stall now and also have a stock 11 inch core I can swap for a rebuilt unit. I'll post a question about getting my unit rebuilt elsewhere. I know the hub has a wear mark on it from the pump bushing But works fine with no leaks, I wold just like one around 3200 or so stall. I know I'm rambling but infomation is key to any build. I started out building a 290 plus duration engine and ended up with a 270 280 type cheater cam with 580 lift. It was a good deal at the time. Thanks for your input. I rely on our members for there guidance in matters I need information on.

Auto Transport Service
Back