• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stock 14 steel rims any intrinsic value or garbage?

So these should be the good 14x6" wide rims for 1970 cars. I am looking for 14x5.5" for my 67 GTX.

Did you ever find your 14 x 5.5" rims? This is the second post I have read within one week for as set of 14 x 5.5" rims. I am restoring a 67 Charger Hemi and bought a set of 14 x 6" rims with new redlines, thinking that they were correct for my car. I have 2 service manuals, both parts books, 2 restoration books and not one mention of a 5.5" wheel for my hemi. How did I miss that? But I guress they are impossible to find today so I should be grateful for the 14 x 6" wheels. Will I have any clearence problem with my Bendix 4 piston calipers? Hope not.

I have been looking for a set of four 14x6 steel rims for a long time. Condition is more important than date codes. I'd prefer MotorWheel over Kelsey Hayes, but at this point I cant be too picky. They're going on a Day 1 Superbird. Please let me know if anyone has these wheels for sale!!!!!!

Auto Transport Service
Back