• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stolen: Superbird nose and full wing

DeltaV

Endeavor to persevere
Staff member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
2:32 AM
Reaction score
Posted on Facebook B-Body Mopar Page (private group) approximately 8 hours ago:

I'm posting this silly picture of me, and the barn sitting Superbird and Charger 500 for a sad reason.

My friend from Ottawa, Illinois had his Superbird nose and full wing stolen out of his garage (Not this car, but same color). If you see or hear about a primer brown wing and nose, with yellow underneath, let me know.

Screenshot_20230710-083318~2.png
Screenshot_20230710-083104~2.png
FB_IMG_1688992274152.jpg

Not silly, looks like an original Toro Red Superbird wing to be prized by any car guy. The thieves knew exactly what they wanted. I certainly hope they are caught.

We all really should provide whoever did this with nowhere to go.

I saw this week's ago and we also saw the "brown" wing uprights posted on the wing car facebook page about a week or so b4 Ryan's post. Can't believe anyboby would be that dumb to steal it and then post it. But....

I saw this week's ago and we also saw the "brown" wing uprights posted on the wing car facebook page about a week or so b4 Ryan's post. Can't believe anyboby would be that dumb to steal it and then post it. But....
Thanks dadsbee for spreading awareness!

Auto Transport Service
Back