• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stomach turning..

verdelaw

Local time
7:41 PM
Reaction score
The outside I'm meh about.. but the inside makes me want to ralph (sorry if anyone is named ralph out there)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dodge-Charg...b46e9f2b:g:YREAAOSw2zlXhbhd&item=131876167467

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

:realcrazy:

Not my cup of tea........they were not thinking, lol...

Wow someone really screwed up a charger for sure!
The wheel choice is terrible too but it could be fixed. Throw away the obnoxious
Interior and slap on some steelies with dog dish caps and a BB

Digital?? Gag! Black face analog instruments ONLY. Way too Austere!
Exterior theme ok.......end of day buhlack is always my choice for baddass.....but not completely blackout wheels....especially not flat color.......on opposite end, the silver car that Steve Barr did that was on here a yr & 1/2 or so ago was a Sweet job i thought......i lovef His masking jobs....like gift wrapping, symmetrical....minimal clean, neat folds, sealed over. He's been doin hell's kitchen more than a minute.
Rrmember, Barr's Restoration?

someone must love it ,to do all that work to THEIR car
saying-yes-nodding-smiley-emoticon.gif
not my cup of tea , but its not my car either

Is that bumper molded into the car It would cost to much to get it back to the way it should look But there is an *** for every seat

Man you guys are hard to please. I have nothing, so this would look good in my garage. I like different, and this is one of them. I say build it the way you want it! I know, bah bah bah!!

The outside I'm meh about.. but the inside makes me want to ralph (sorry if anyone is named ralph out there)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dodge-Charg...b46e9f2b:g:YREAAOSw2zlXhbhd&item=131876167467

s-l1600.jpg

:realcrazy:

Don't ya just hate it when people use pop rivets to hold the window fuzzies in place???? :eek:
I don't like the car...but then again, it's not mine, so I don't care that much. Too much shiny new black and trendy interior mismatched with old unrestored pedals for my taste. If you're gonna customise a car....do it properly, not half-assed.

I'm all for custom cars but that interior is pretty darn ugly..... Looks really nice on the exterior but a blended in bumper makes you wonder and not in a good way.

Horse Races. To each His own. Why is so easy to rag other People's ****, when at the end of the day, it's a kinda rude thing to do, & it isnt gonna create any big change in anything....just more jaw flapping.

Horse Races. To each His own. Why is so easy to rag other People's ****, when at the end of the day, it's a kinda rude thing to do, & it isnt gonna create any big change in anything....just more jaw flapping.
It's just an opinion just like the one you gave for the Steve Barr car I'm sure there's plenty who didn't cate for it too. I agree it is kinda rude but to each his own. somebody likes the black
car since it has 37 bids and is up to 25,000

Auto Transport Service
Back