• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stop on in for a cup of coffee!

toolmanmike

Henchman #2
Staff member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
12:59 AM
Reaction score
I started a coffee shop thread over at FABO and it just topped a million and a half views. We just hang out and chat about anything. We don't get into politics or sexual stuff too much. (there are already threads for that) stop on in for a cup and a chat with your friends. tmm

smiley-eatdrink004.gif

How ya been Mike?

Doing fine. Busy today and busy here. Between here, For Trucks Only, and Facebook I am doing some fast typing. Wish I had taken typing in high school back in 73'. LOL My kids learned to keyboard and can type almost a hundred words a min.

Hey there moparwaco! Are you wild and crazy? That's quite a handle.

Mikes got a way with starting a good thread. 1962 to 1965 pictures comes to mind! :thumbsup:

I keep getting bumped off line since the new server changeover.

I stopped drinking coffee a few years ago in an effort to identify the cause of vertigo-like symptoms.
I used to make a pot every day just cause the sun came up. It was a habit. Coffee may not have had anything to do with my issues and experimenting with not drinking it but I resist starting back into it. I will have a taste of coffee from time to time but the addiction is past.
Now if only I could do the same with tobacco.
I will definitely look back in here if you all don't mind me lighting up when I do so.:)

We just tipped
Mikes got a way with starting a good thread. 1962 to 1965 pictures comes to mind! :thumbsup:

I keep getting bumped off line since the new server changeover.
It will get better. Joey is working on FABO as er speak. The coffee shop thread has tipped a million and a half views yesterday. I hope this thread becomes popular too. It is a great place to hang out.

I stopped drinking coffee a few years ago in an effort to identify the cause of vertigo-like symptoms.
I used to make a pot every day just cause the sun came up. It was a habit. Coffee may not have had anything to do with my issues and experimenting with not drinking it but I resist starting back into it. I will have a taste of coffee from time to time but the addiction is past.
I will definitely look back in here if you all don't mind me lighting up when I do so.:)
No worries. We all have our vices. Stop on in anytime. You may find a friend here that is going through the same thing. A group of the FABO guys dieted together and a bunch got together to help one of the guys install a hoist. Now thay have a annual "Lift Day". Pretty cool and almost anything goes.

I used to drink Coke from the seconed I got up, drank it all day and had a can of Coke right before going to bed. During the night if I got up, opened a can and finished it off. Did that for many years until I got married and she help me stop that. I now drink quite a bit of coffee, caffeine high without carbonation I guess. Smoke a pack a day, I hate as much as I like it so I don't see that stopping anytime soon.

Never too late for coffee as I sip my coffee posting this...
Hey Mike. I am enjoying a Black Velvet and 7 as we speak. If I drink coffee now I wouldn't sleep for days. A few cups in the morning is wat works best for me. You must be one of those guys that can enjoy a cup anytime of the day.

Hey Mike. I am enjoying a Black Velvet and 7 as we speak. If I drink coffee now I wouldn't sleep for days. A few cups in the morning is wat works best for me. You must be one of those guys that can enjoy a cup anytime of the day.

Yep. I make a pot in the morning and I end up microwaving it towards the evening. Granted my morning is around 10 am and I'm in bed around 2am. I have no life.

I used to drink Coke from the seconed I got up, drank it all day and had a can of Coke right before going to bed. During the night if I got up, opened a can and finished it off. Did that for many years until I got married and she help me stop that. I now drink quite a bit of coffee, caffeine high without carbonation I guess. Smoke a pack a day, I hate as much as I like it so I don't see that stopping anytime soon.
I never smoked more than a pack a day but before I quit, I found myself plugging in a chew and smoking a Swisher Sweet as I was driving followed up wit a cig. It wasn't good for me so I tapered off and quit it all. Ya, I drink too much according to the doctors. What do they know. LOL

Auto Transport Service
Back