• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Subframe & crossmember bolts

Charlied

Local time
8:37 AM
Reaction score
Getting ready to replace K-frame isolators as well as the isolators on the crossmember. Want to replace the bolts as not sure what shape the originals will be when I extract them.
Anyone has a source for these ( 4 for k-frame 2 for crossmember) been searching to no avail. If anyone has the correct dimensions on these could try to source from a place like Bolt Depot.
Don’t want to start project without new bolts if I run into a problem.
Car is 74 big block (400) Satellite.
Thanks

Try the AMK bolts website...... you can Google them. They have many oem bolts and nuts, and etc for our Mopars. I believe they are located in Virginia.

Try the AMK bolts website...... you can Google them. They have many oem bolts and nuts, and etc for our Mopars. I believe they are located in Virginia.
Thanks for the tip, appreciate it. Will contact them tomorrow.

Connected with AMK,nice people had what I wanted
bolts on the way. Thanks again

Auto Transport Service
Back