• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Suggest cheap ways to deter thieves when it comes to Mopars.

well put a big sign on it ( this car is not for sale ) most classic cars that are in good shape and on the road are indoors for the winter . once the salt is off the roads then they come out . if you got a good amount of snow its not good for the old suspension its a lot of weight .
Put a BIG sign or two on a post in view of the road saying "MISSING, HAVE YOU SEEN THIS PERSON, (insert a made up person's face), LAST SEEN LOOKING AT THIS CAR AND ASKING QUESTIONS".

Last edited:
Some of you guys act like a Mopar will freakin' melt or dissolve if it gets left outside during a snowstorm. You think they never got snowed upon when they were new? I used to drive my 67 R/T as a daily driver when I first got it. Drove it through the worst ice storm we had in this area in years! It survived....

And I have a picture around here somewhere of my old 69 Coronet R/T with about 3 feet piled up on it. It too survived. Wish I still had it....

They will dissolve quickly from rust,and AMD will thank you for your business! Lol

Auto Transport Service
Back