• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

summit wheels

ultramag870

Local time
12:06 PM
Reaction score
well I ordered my wheels from summit test fitted one took all four to tire shop got for brand new cooper cobras mounted come back to house 3 fit one did'nt so.. I just assumed some one had changed drivers side to small bolt pattern..so I thought oh well i'll order me a new disc brake kit problem solved...not.. got the new kit in wheel still dont fit so I call tell them guy says did you test fit I said yea test fit one wheel the took other four to tire shop and had tires mounted..same part number should be same wheel.. then he said Im not supposed to exchange wheel if you had tire mounted..I was about to throw a hisse but he exchanged it so in 3to 5 busness days I will maybe be able to burn rubber...

:worthless_thread:

So they sold you one wheel that had the wrong bolt spacing? but it had the same part number on it? wtf?

Some Summit brand wheels are made in China where precision and quality are king (yeah, right).

As a rule, I won't buy Summit brand stuff. Most of it is real crap. After getting a really crappy set of headers from them for my F150 some years back I swore off any of their large items. Still tried a few of their smaller items like fittings and stuff but by in large I don't think the quality loss justifies the little savings you see on their branded stuff.

Auto Transport Service
Back