• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

sunoco 112 fun

67belvedere/225

Local time
12:16 PM
Reaction score
just bought a 55 gallon of fun to add to my car , for that extra kick
I mix it with pump super no ethanol gas

IMG_4387.JPG IMG_4388.JPG

I've ran their 100 and 104 unleaded as well as the 110 leaded. The 110 smelled so great! It reminded me of how cars smelled in the 70s when I was a kid. I added a wideband A/F gauge with an oxygen sensor but still had 3 gallons of the 110 leaded left over. You can't run leaded gas with an 02 sensor so I ran the gas in my lawn mower. Mowing the grass was more fun until the gas ran out.

I've ran their 100 and 104 unleaded as well as the 110 leaded. The 110 smelled so great! It reminded me of how cars smelled in the 70s when I was a kid. I added a wideband A/F gauge with an oxygen sensor but still had 3 gallons of the 110 leaded left over. You can't run leaded gas with an 02 sensor so I ran the gas in my lawn mower. Mowing the grass was more fun until the gas ran out.
I have don't have cat's or o2 sensors on my car. first barrel iv e bought so will results. it s not cheap to run 900$ 55 gallon

I using as much gas as I can , until they start banning it , slowly but surely wait 10 years and see , they will try and limit your use
just like smoking , they said they can never ban smoking in restaurants and bars especially New York , ha ha done

I only run VP 110, tuning is much easier, car runs great, no problems with O2 sensor (yet).

- is that $900 for 55 gal., or 55 gal. at $9.00 per gal.?

I pay $8.00/gal. for the VP.

$7.42 per gallon for Sunoco 110 in Kentucky. I mix 50/50..no ping great smell, good romp!!

that's 900 Canadian for 55 gallons
so 695 us for 55 gallon or 12$ change for a gallon
yep it s not cheap, that why I don't use the drive through .lol

for a while i was able to get all the left out 104 race gas for cost . had drums of that fuel . but that guy lost the route , lol . it was great while it lasted . drove that 63 sf mw like it was a dalily driver .

Yummy!
I just bought a 5 Gal of 110 VIP today (California)

Great price for that 55 gallon drum of the "good stuff"

Yummy!
I just bought a 5 Gal of 110 VIP today (California)

Great price for that 55 gallon drum of the "good stuff"

And next week, CARB will be bustin down your door for having/buying it and confiscate it. Then you go away for a long, long time. :poke::poke:

It isn't the high octane that is bad on 02 sensors, it is the lead that some high octane race fuels have. The lead coats the sensor and renders it ineffective.

It isn't the high octane that is bad on 02 sensors, it is the lead that some high octane race fuels have. The lead coats the sensor and renders it ineffective.
The VP 110 is leaded.
The funny thing is I lost 2 O2 sensors in one year when running unleaded pump gas. It’s been about a year now with leaded fuel and so far so good.
Now that everything is tuned and running good I no longer need it so if it goes bad, no big loss.

Auto Transport Service
Back