• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Super Stock grille

The trick is to find an affordable grill!!!

64 grilles (both Dodge and Plymouth) aren't tapered so there's no need to bend the extra pieces...so no difference in " peak" /"crown".
have i sent u the last pics or vid of the AFX i was sending u stuff about?

well here is the vid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gw_hfAZaqwc

Oh! mine is a single head light to keep with the thread!

I,ve always wondered what a 66 coronet would look like with that treatment or rewire the headlights for high low single beam and run ducts from ithe nside holes kinda like a thunderbolt

basoline: do you have 22 verticles left on the donor center grille? Do you think what you have left would work for a second grille? hint: wanna sell what you have left?

@Ed: check the blog ;-)

@Shopguy: well...I think the "crown" as they called it some posts back, will be too much because the whole grille is tapered to both ends (so the highest in the middle). And wanne sell? Hmmm...I'm in The Netherlands, Europe (yes I am) and I don't think transportation is really good for the leftovers.

Right. You have to use the end pieces as fillers as they are "shorter. The rest of the grille is basically trash afterwards.

Cartoon Coronet.jpg

from+right+front.jpg

A real beaut.....

I think it looks great ! I like to see guys that are not afraid to change things a little. I have changed a lot on my car without making it look a freak. I bought a 64 4 door for $200 just for the center section of the grille that was perfect. Both end pieces were found on Ebay. All 3 were dipped to take off the anodizing and black paint, power and hand sanded to remove pit marks, then polished to a shine.

64 Plymouth 002.jpg

baseoline, very nice, i know the feeling cutting up the h/l besels and the donor grille.
do not paint the radiator support.all factory supperstock cars were not painted by the factory.

63PLYMOUTH65DODGEA99068HEMIROADR-9.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back