• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

superbowl SO who is ready for the hip hop half time show?

hip hop this......

Yeah - I’m my “considered” opinion Kupp should have been named NFL MVP also rather than that also ran Aaron Rodgers. W/o Kupp the Rams wouldn’t be where they are this season ending. Granted they have more experienced talent on both sides of the ball than any team in the NFL - but Cooper Kupp was the difference all year long and throughout the playoffs and Super Bowl. He also deserved the MVP award at the Honors show. Give the man his due.

That was a very good game for a Super Bowl and in keeping with this years playoffs - ended with a 3 point difference. Unbelievable playoff season. I was pulling for the Bengals in spite of living in the heart of Rams country but am not disappointed they won. I’m also happy for Stafford, Whitworth and a few others getting their rings. My only disappointment is the way the game ended. That was one stinky play call for the Bengals on 4th and 1. What the hell were they thinking dropping back to pass at that point when it was do or die. Shocking call, horseshit ending for the Bengals - but all in all a really good game.
Congrats to the Rams.

Biggest disgrace blm halftime show ever.emeiem kneelin like that ex 49er

Biggest disgrace blm halftime show ever.emeiem kneelin like that ex 49er
apparently Rap music is the only thing we can look forwards to from now on??......great way to turn off even more of the viewers...and its clear they dont care and are focused on the Youth........and was Eminem actually Lip Synching??!!...what a mess..

Holy crap you guys read into it way too much, it's just a football game, it's entertainment and thats all its intended to be. if you enjoy football then watch it if you don't like football then don't watch it. Do you worry about the actors and commercials during any other program you watch? jeez, turn the freakin channel and get over it.

Holy crap you guys read into it way too much, it's just a football game, it's entertainment and thats all its intended to be. if you enjoy football then watch it if you don't like football then don't watch it. Do you worry about the actors and commercials during any other program you watch? jeez, turn the freakin channel and get over it.
kinda missing the point?
first,it was The Superbowl,not some weekend game.
second,rapper JZ has bought into the nfl and controls the halftime shows now Sooooo
expect more of this stuff.

my entire point was,they have stopped considering what you longtime viewers want to see,and are now focused on the Youth instead.
was it a good game? yes.
did i enjoy snoop dogg and dr dre? yes.
was eminems performance a pile of garbage?
yes,you could barely hear him and taking a knee certainly didnt help.
did he throw the mic down while he was supposedly still singing ? yes...captain obvious lip sync at that point.

I didn't watch a single second of the game or half time show. I haven't watched a full game of anything in decades. Yes, at a family function may watch a few minutes here and there. Just too much wrong with America these days to even go on about it here.

It was a good game. The Bengals defense played a great game.

kinda missing the point?
first,it was The Superbowl,not some weekend game.
second,rapper JZ has bought into the nfl and controls the halftime shows now Sooooo
expect more of this stuff.

my entire point was,they have stopped considering what you longtime viewers want to see,and are now focused on the Youth instead.
was it a good game? yes.
did i enjoy snoop dogg and dr dre? yes.
was eminems performance a pile of garbage?
yes,you could barely hear him and taking a knee certainly didnt help.
did he throw the mic down while he was supposedly still singing ? yes...captain obvious lip sync at that point.

Kendrick Lamar was the only guy there who wasn’t from the 90’s. Anyone under 22 wasn’t even born, and probably didn’t get into music until at least 7 or 8 yo. That show was for people in there 40’s.

Dog Black Labs Matter All Labs Matter.jpg

Kendrick Lamar was the only guy there who wasn’t from the 90’s. Anyone under 22 wasn’t even born, and probably didn’t get into music until at least 7 or 8 yo. That show was for people in there 40’s.

Totally agree. As a guy in his 40's, I thought it was great lol

The more I think about it, the more I think you may have a point! It's screwed up that this whole thing has also come down to appeasing a group of people that over ride the true good feeling that came from it years ago, the rush, the anticipation and the come together for a day of the big game. It's one big commercial for a lot of things I don't necessarily believe in or condone, from the players to the half time show to make some people happy and spread the word..... Some people just got left behind, those that use to pay for all of it. A lot of things have changed, just throw this one on the pile with the rest of it. I use to watch just to see them beat each other to death anyway, now I can see that on the news. Did you see what a ticket cost or what it cost to park your car a mile away. Besides, I'm from St. Louis, I remember what the rams and the money machine did to us. It's all about the money.
LA stole the Rams from Cleveland
(a bunch of the org. teams in the NFL were from/in Cleveland, moved away)
Rams moved to LA
St. Loius Stole the Rams from LA
LA stole them right back

lots of blame to throw around
if you have the actual facts

I remember it "all" well too,
LA had 2 professional Football teams
my beloved Raiders actually won 2 of their Super Bowl there
both left to "greener pastures", LA didn't support them
wouldn't let them build a new stadium (until the current move)

well not the Cleveland part
I'm not that old :poke:

I changed the channel at halftime and did not go back until the ESPN app on my phone showed that the game was restarting. I'm not watching that ****. Ever.

my beloved Raiders actually won 2 of their Super Bowl there
As a fellow Raider fan I'm going to correct you on that. '76 & '80 Raiders were in Oakland. Only the '83 Raiders won a SB while in LA.

All of which means that they are about four decades overdue for getting their **** together... :D

Auto Transport Service
Back