• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

superbowl SO who is ready for the hip hop half time show?

It wouldn’t matter what they do for half time I haven’t watched an NFL game since they started taking a knee during the anthem.

I’ll watch just to hear Mary J. Blige. Great singer. I had her debut album on cassette “What’s the 411?” I wore that thang out!:D

Last edited:
It wouldn’t matter what they do for half time I haven’t watched an NFL game since they started taking a knee during the anthem.
upload_2022-2-12_17-27-8.jpeg

As I said in another thread about a week ago, I know that at my age, gender, etc... that I am no longer the demographic anyone cares anything about when it comes to marketing or advertising, and that's just the way that it is.

As I said in another thread about a week ago, I know that at my age, gender, etc... that I am no longer the demographic anyone cares anything about when it comes to marketing or advertising, and that's just the way that it is.

Dee, Snoop, and Mary J. are really early 90’s. That’s 30 years ago now!

Not planning on watching the game and especially NOT the halftime "show" since it's not my type a music, not for me no thanks.

Hope the people who do watch it have a good time

I could care less about the half time show.
Time to build a dagwood and grab another cold one.
Some of the commercials are funny as hell though.
I just enjoy the game, hope it's a good close one like the playoff games.

I just want the correct score, so I can win another front end rebuild kit from PST.. no plans to watch the game...

I’ll be watching the game - but the tube goes dark at 14:59 of the 2nd Q. Unless of course the ball is in the air…..

I never watch 1/2 time anymore

I watch the puppy-bowl instead

many moons ago they had a few good country bands or Aerosmith,
Tobby Keith, Brooks & Dunn it wasn't bad

too many contemporary bubble gum pop stars & cRappers
for my taste in music

I have never watched a single halftime show, not one. I did tape the game where what's her names tit fell out, so I did look that up, but I didn't watch the show.
That evil racist piece of **** that's gonna be on this year's show should be in a shallow grave, not on tv.
. Who?

Well, I say that's apropos for the league. I doubt they are going to choose Celtic Woman, although I would watch halftime if they did. There is a cultural abyss between them and me.

Last edited:
Funny how a drug addict felon who promotes cop killing could get such a big deal... I guess if you spew the right hate anything is possible since the media supported it too...

I wonder if they'll feature Drill Rap?

drill music is about the violent side of the streets. Drill is aggressive, dark, violent, and about guns and shootings. It's called drill music because the term "drill" refers to killing, doing a hit, or retaliating. For example, if someone says, "We doin a drill" it means someone bouta get shot up. These aggressive themes are evident in music videos.

I'll just try to find a good hockey game on the tube instead. Crap!.. nothing in the evening!

upload_2022-2-12_19-21-13.png

Auto Transport Service
Back