• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tenakoe

Unkle Krusty

Local time
11:03 PM
Reaction score
Hello, Tenakoe, Bonjour, Gidday.
I got a 77 Dodge B200 camper van in October 022. Reasonable price. Spent a bunch of $$$ on it. New interior, cut out the rusted bits, installed lots of new E bits.
318 motor runs with a slight tick. 727 gearbox serviced, spicer 60 non floater rear end. New brakes all round.
Went to the Arctic Ocean in June 023. Gave the Tukvan a 50/50 chance. No worries, there and back no problems.
This winter I am working on another long list of things. Heavier tyres, extra rear spring leaf, steering box fixed, already done. I will be asking questions about the 318 motor. Need more giddyup. And shifting down to first gear.
Michael and Shirley

Tukvan

Tukvan.jpg

Thank you all for the welcome.
To Kiwi, brother owns a house in Invercargill, but lives in North Auckland. Kawakawa.
We were thinking of visiting in January 024 but have put it off one year.
Probably tour the South Island. Been to every beach and pub in the North Island.

You do know this is a B-body Car/Platform forum
not B-Body Van forum ? right
albeit we have people/members with all sorts & knowledge of MoPars

OK I got that out of the way

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Yikes.
Did not know that. Thank you Budnicks.

I will be exiting and off to find a van site. Early models.

Last edited:
Welcome from Alabama, stay around as there's lots of knowledge here, and plenty of answers about Mopars in general.

Welcome from New Zealand (again).

There are some van threads around here somewhere. Amazing how folks pimp them. Very cool.

Auto Transport Service
Back