• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tesla on fire

[video=youtube;lrpXArn3hII]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrpXArn3hII[/video]

LoL (since no one was hurt). Tesla=FIRE!!!!!!

I'm going down to the garage and start and rev my '69....

I was told the car hit some steel on the road and punched a hole in the 1/4 in steel skid
and would not have burned much if the fire dept did not open up and let air in

will look to see if they have any official words

:eek:ops::sSig_conspiracy:

maybe $0.50-$0.75 cents on the dollar, {I would guess, it's even more depreciation than a normal car} like most used cars, as soon as they are driven of the car lot, hit the driveway depreciation... not sure what kind of resale they would have, they have such a small portion of the market to begin with... I guess you can find the right a$$ for any seat, if you try hard enough &/or long enough...LOL...

I was told the car hit some steel on the road and punched a hole in the 1/4 in steel skid
and would not have burned much if the fire dept did not open up and let air in

will look to see if they have any official words

They also said that when the fire dept added water to the burning battery(ies) it fueled the fire more.

I'll never own one, but I really don't think they are a bad car.

you would think the fire dept would be trained in how to handle an electrical fire

you would think the fire dept would be trained in how to handle an electrical fire

I think it was more a battery reaction than a normal electrical fire.

I would think using baking soda or large ABC extinguisher would do the trick. Water wouldn't be my first thought unless they didn't realize it was an electric car

Trust me when I say this.... They are!

Knowing someone who owns a Model S ($57K, BTW), and having driven it, I'm wondering what you're basing your statement on? I run a max wedge as my daily driver but also have a Cad CTS. I was really impressed with the fit and finish, ride quality, handling, acceleration, very low wind noise, ease of interaction with the computer, looks and roominess. The only thing missing was the rumble of a healthy V-8. The owner said his only problem is with people walking in parking lots who don't hear him coming...

I found a video of a test drive and factory manufacturing that made mention of 175k (manufacturing machine) after looking up a dealer yeah, much cheaper my humblest apologies

25 Tons huh? The hype and spin in the comments are amusing too.

I found a video of a test drive and factory manufacturing that made mention of 175k (manufacturing machine) after looking up a dealer yeah, much cheaper my humblest apologies

don't have to apologize, it aint necessary... base Tesla model S suggested price is $69,900 before any upgrades & various costly options... The performance version of a Tesla model S is $94,900 before any upgrades & various costly options... over $100K well loaded, who freaken' cares either way...
Google Search Tesla Model S Prices...

Auto Transport Service
Back