• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thank you all, can I help anyone?

alextucker

Local time
12:22 AM
Reaction score
i always feel bad as my knowledge is sub par on this stuff so I never get to help anyone and you guys are always brilliant with the free advise, you have helped me so much to get my baby up and running properly, on the road today for the first time since winter kicked in and she's driving superb.

I'd love to return the favours but I'm never going to top the advise here so here is a list of things I can offer:

1) cigars, I know loads about cigars
2) gin, see above
3) decals or logos, I'm a designer so if you need anything drawn up please just ask as I can copy any decals you might need for your chargers.
4) women, yeah right who knows much there
5) holidaying in Ireland, I know all the best places to visit

I know it's not a forum for any of these topics so PM me to avoid me breaking any forum rules of course.

Just the thought in your post above is all the favor most of us need......Our passion as hobbyists do not demand something in return....

Glad to see your ride is cruising in Ireland! Some pics of your car would be great.....

This is celebration enough... :lol: What a great way to cap off St Patrick's day for all in Ireland:thumbsup:
http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...-slam-end-record-winning-streak-a7637371.html
t1larg.ire.gi.jpg

I know exactly how you feel. I've been learning soooo much stuff from the people here. For the most part, absorbing the knowledge here and passing it on at a later time is the best thing to do.
Years ago, an old man stopped to help with my car sitting along the road. He didn't lift a finger, but told me what to do and how to do it. He stayed with me the hour I was doing it. When I asked how I could repay him, he told me "I have no need for your money or any thing you could offer. Instead, remember what I did for you here and make sure you help someone else in need. Knowledge is learned, and you learned something today, not just in cars but life as well." I was about 17 when this happened.
That stuck with me. I may not know a lot, I may not know how to do a lot, but I'm learning and eventually will be able to help others as the members here have helped me.

Just the thought in your post above is all the favor most of us need......Our passion as hobbyists do not demand something in return....

Glad to see your ride is cruising in Ireland! Some pics of your car would be great.....

IMG_5267.JPG IMG_5268.JPG IMG_5271.JPG IMG_5274.JPG IMG_5281.JPG

Great pics--- AND he'll be driving before long; teach him right.

LOL- I have a picture stashed somewhere of my grandkids laying beside me under the frt. bumper.. It's great when they join in.

Man that is one beautiful charger! and a 4 speed bangers and mash right!:thumbsup:

That is one beautiful Charger! I agree with you about the knowledge and helpfulness here. This is the first forum I have been a part of that I can say I fell like is a real community. I will be honest and say I know crap about cars compared to the guys on here and am learning everyday! The help on here has been invaluable. Oh and you can help by drinking a good Irish Stout beer for me!

I got something you might be able to help me with I'm stuck on watching mrs. Browns boys the bbc version of course and it's hard to get it overhear is there a season 4 out yet? I heard it got cancelled
By the way sweet car

I got something you might be able to help me with I'm stuck on watching mrs. Browns boys the bbc version of course and it's hard to get it overhear is there a season 4 out yet? I heard it got cancelled
By the way sweet car

http://metro.co.uk/2014/12/19/relax...ries-isnt-coming-to-an-end-after-all-4992922/

Brendan is the hardest working man in Ireland, this is the first time he has had real success so I can't see him stopping or letting anyone cancel him anytime soon. It's not my cup of tea but the man himself is an amazingly generous human being.

Don't remember what company (AMT I think) put the model out of the 66/67 Charger but I got one and put it together and painted it the same color as yours! Nice looking cars and yours looks top notch. As for posting in the forums about what you mentioned....that's what the General Forum is for.

Watching you and your son work on the car together is priceless. I remember going to the junkyard as a tot probably not much older than your son and getting the chance to take out as many headlights as I could. I remember that as if it was yesterday. So to me, seeing you spend time like that is more than payment enough. Just remember learning is a lifelong process, we never stop. I have a cousin who lives in Cork, and really good friends in Tuam, and Galway. Lovely country and lovely people.

Auto Transport Service
Back