• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thank you for the add!

TedShredz

Local time
5:31 AM
Reaction score
Thank you for the add to this forum.
I’m as rusty as hell with Mopar parts, what fits with what, I’ve owned 2 in my lifetime, and the one I have now is in need of help: a 1979 D100 Adventurer that originally came with a 225. Somewhere in its history a previous owner mounted a smog era 440 from a motor home in it.no smog plumbing on it. I’m not sure if the 727 behind it is also from the motorhome. The block numbers are of the last series of castings. The vehicle drives well, nothing power in it so it’s an upper body workout, the transmission linkages and plumbing need work so I’m shifting from the column, the rear end is a 8 1/4” open with drums (I have a 489 8.75” with a 3.23 suregrip to in but I’m looking for a disc swap), the speedo isn’t accurate (the motor spools at around 3100 with what’s in the current rearend) so I‘ll need the right transmission cable speedo wheel for the rear tire once I install the new rearend.
Currently up on jacks sorting out a bad lowering job in the front/ rebuilding the front end/ looking for a seating solution- do I reupholster the stock bench that’s been beaten up a bit, look for buckets with center jump, do I find a power steering pump or go electric rack/column…I have a brake booster, but coming up short on gaskets to mount it.
I’d like to find an iron head to rework. Improve the valve size, Hoping to find an unmolested 915 to bump this sorry compression ratio.

there’s my story. See you out there……

Lots of help here but we also have a truck site......Welcome to the site!!

Greetings and welcome from NY.
Being rusty is nearly a prerequisite around here :lol:

Welcome from Alabama, a great forum to be on truck or not.

Welcome from the central coast of Cal.

IMG_4147.jpeg

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

DON'T DRIVE IT if the trans kick down linkage is not hooked up.

That will burn 3rd gear REAL quick.

Auto Transport Service
Back