• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thank you Barrett-Jackson...and my Wife

I guess I will ask the hard question here........ Well, does she let you drive it? Nice lookin ride.

Bringing back old memories.

I guess I will ask the hard question here........ Well, does she let you drive it? Nice lookin ride.

Well, I see where my post of 2 1/2 years ago is getting hits again. Thanks, and yes I still drool too. Just finishing up putting a Brewers 833 kit in her, and wooo, theres something about a 4 speed. That white ball was really a nice update. Sad for some of you to hear, but I took off the wedge intake and heads and cam and put on a Eddiebrock to line the 2X4's up. Also put on aluminum heads. She is a little more streetable, but still makes you pay attention in traffic, as from 1st to 2nd she really likes 8 barrels of fuel as both carbs are linked together, and a hard pushing accellerator breaks over from little to lot quickly. And as we know, these cars really turn heads. Have bought some 8'' black rear wheels and plan to figure out what Hoosier meat will go in the wheel wells. Also, in the re trans process have discovered plates in the floor board and in the trunk where she use to have a roll cage. Also, a welded plug where they body filled over the kill switch by the rear right tail light. She has had a 1/4 mile past at one time and man would I love to know her history. Thanks again for your post and she will be in my garage for many years to come. Oh ya, my wife cant drive a 4 speed and is scared of her anyway.....so shes all mine.

Very nice car! New pictures when you have time would be great also.

Auto Transport Service
Back