• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thank you for letting me join

69bird

Local time
1:52 AM
Reaction score
Hi
My name is Kaleb Jordan I'm from Ohio I recently found a 69 roadrunner 383 4 speed car that needs work i only gave 6500 for it I hope made a good deal on it already had it running 30 mins after it got delivered I will be asking alot of questions and will be needing alot of parts as of now I need help with fender tag decoding it. I want to go back to original color and all that I checked the engine block serial number and it starts with a CE Whats that mean? Thanks guys and gals
DSC_1545 (2).JPG
20210914_194937(0).jpg
44705.jpeg
44707.jpeg
DSC_1545 (2).JPG
DSC_1545 (2).JPG
44760.jpeg 44758.jpeg 44765.jpeg 44766.jpeg

Welcome from Alabama, you have what is described on the fender tag, the engine is not matching numbers. For a 68-70 B body and it runs, make it yours.

Welcome from Michigan the Motor City! Thx for the pics, we like to see what your working on. Stock restoration, what's your plan? 440"

Planning on keeping the 383 just can't figure out the CE (was that a warranty motor maybe something happened to the original one )

CE is the body type, and I don't know from memory. It is a 69 2bbl engine out of a 4 door car. What's been done to it only time and work will tell.

Welcome aboard from Ohio. (where in Ohio?)

CE41 = Chrysler Newport 4 door sedan, year 1969 383 2bbl.
This is from the C body site.
As stated in my original post, make it yours.

welcome from another new member in ohio ! I started in july with a 67 charger. I love this site and members are great with help on parts and advice.

Welcome from Missouri!!

welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

good luck with the 69 RR

Auto Transport Service
Back