• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thanks for letting me join. 66 Charger parts I have Q

Locodave64

Local time
4:46 AM
Reaction score
I've had many Dodge-Chryslers the past 30 odd years. I need some guidance on some old 66 Charger parts I have. Worth, best way to sell them. I've never sold on E/Bay. Craigslist?

NOS right side tail light

Fuel sending unit that works.

Gauge cluster. 66 not a 67. They are different. Thanks for any info. Dave

20180917_094137.jpg 20180917_094336.jpg 20180917_094303.jpg 20180917_094143.jpg 20180917_094150.jpg 20180917_094351.jpg 20180917_094356.jpg 20180917_094402.jpg

Welcome Dave.
You can sell them here. There is a Mopar classifed section just list them under interior or exterior parts with an asking price and any other restrictions. They will sell for a fair price.
People can privately message you if they wish to haggle or work out payment and shipping details.

Welcome. Yes, figure a price and start a sale thread with your photos.

That's the trouble. Worth. I bought the charger from an uncle that bought it new. 318 auto. If it was a big block, I would of kept it. ;) His fuel gauge didn't work. Bought the gauge cluster and sending unit used. His cluster's fuel gauge was bad and missing from this cluster.

He cracked one side of the tail light. Bought a new one from a dealer. Took what he needed and the right side is left over.

When I sold it years later, the buyer gave me a deposit and I had to wait a month for him to pay the balance. Never gave him these parts.

Think the best way is to create a pay-pal account and sell it thru e/bay.

I'll try to help on Mopar Q's here.

@Locodave64 I would recommend a Pay Pal account if you sell here. It's a great/safe way for sellers and buyers alike. No problem with your post other than it's a little out of order. Stop by, introduce yourself and post some photos of your rides and enjoy the conversation as you familiarize yourself with the way things work. Most of the time when someone starts a "what's it worth" thread, someone out there offers to buy the parts and then things get a little complicated. It turns into a sale thread whether the original poster planned on it or not. As a moderator I tend to stop these threads before they start. They can get out of control very quick. The best thing for you to do is use the search function and possibly E bay to get a feel for what your parts are worth. Then start a sale thread and price accordingly. If you price them too high you can always reduce the price every few days if no one responds. I hope this helps. toolmanmike (moderator)

Auto Transport Service
Back