• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thanks for the add!

OMARRR

Local time
10:05 PM
Reaction score
B668570C-42D4-4EEC-A6DA-7E174D2CC5E5.jpeg
0FE3E3F9-BC1E-4BC5-9505-E3D97C5CC7A2.jpeg
Hey guys! Quick rundown lol Here in sedona Az with a 73 roadrunner-it’s been a project I’ve been working on for a few years now on and off since about 2013? The car has been in the family forever, passing from my father to my uncles and cousins and brothers and finally back to me, but by the time I got it it was in pretty horrible shape to the point where it was sitting on blocks and toasting in the Tucson sun for years-so slowly (very slowly) I started working on it, and today it’s in better shape-but still needs sooo much work-it’s got a 340 from a 69 cuda, 4 speed transmission (both there since I got it), don’t know much about the pistons or info on those ‍♂️ I had the engine rebuilt, started working on the suspension, wanted this to be different not all original just so it stands out a bit more so I may be disowned by some of you for what I’ve done , had a buddy help out w bodywork and a “temp” cheap paint job thats surprisingly still in decent shape, got aftermarket gauges and custom gauge cluster, aftermarket hid/halo headlight and alternator to help- bigger wheels w big tires-and a list of things I can’t even remember anyways I’ll post some before and current pics, thanks again for the add and any input
B1885756-770D-4DF0-B546-4FFBAE89F9A5.jpeg

Welcome aboard Sir, from the middle of the mitten. Have a couple of 73's myself.

Welcome! That paints kinda neat, like a bigboy cuda . Was it originally black /red stripe?

Welcome aboard from Ohio.

Welcome! That paints kinda neat, like a bigboy cuda . Was it originally black /red stripe?
Haha I think it was but I dont remember who told me or how accurate that may be-It was like in that pic since I can remember (about 25 years) Before I got my hands on it

Welcome! I grew up in Tempe and have spent much time up in Sedona and Flagstaff. Car looks awesome. I miss the desert.

I like the story as much as the car!
Welcome from the Motor City, also home of the lumping thumping, ground pounding, Deee-troit big blocks
(What was said by some of us locals back in the day, lol)

Sedona, I had a house there. Ex-wife got it in the divorce.That was 20 years ago.
Cool that the car stayed in the family. I like it !
There used to be a all Mopar Hot Rod Shop in Sedona.
Does it still exist ?

Sedona, I had a house there. Ex-wife got it in the divorce.That was 20 years ago.
Cool that the car stayed in the family. I like it !
There used to be a all Mopar Hot Rod Shop in Sedona.
Does it still exist ?
I’m sorry to say I’ve never heard of it:/ wish it still did!!! And ty! Still looking for interior parts and still needs work but getting there lol

Welcome from Missouri!!! Love the over the hood shot, I got a thing for hoods. I used to go to Scottsdale all the time and Sedona was a first when we got there. Beautiful place, still have my red rock t-shirts and hat. You wanted yours to be different, not all original, you talking to a guy that gets that!!

Auto Transport Service
Back