• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

That ain't Right.. Wright??

So I'm looking thru ebay and noticed a 67' GTX with a center console with a Bench seat. I've never seen one with this set-up before and I know Mopar has done some strange things doing assembly but this can't be right -Wright?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/25169076368...d=141447462611/?ssPageName=ADME:B:WNA:US:1120

Hard to tell if that is a GTX with a bunch of non-GTX parts or a rebodied non-GTX. The seat covers and taillight bezels are not right for a GTX. Looks like a collection of parts from both at best.

... Aren't we all always saying, "Build it like YOU want to."?...

Yep. And this is the commentary you get when you do 'personalize/customize/build the way you want to' and try and sell it. It comes with the territory. Not everyone has 'your vision' and is willing to pay for it.

Yep. And this is the commentary you get when you do 'personalize/customize/build the way you want to' and try and sell it. It comes with the territory. Not everyone has 'your vision' and is willing to pay for it.

Where I come from we call that 'sniping'. If you want to pick apart somebody's car that's for sale that's your right, but it also says a lot about you. I think the conversation then shifts to what YOU drive. Again, not trying to pick a fight here. If it was REPRESENTED as being a CORRECT car, that is a completely different story and it's fair to point out the incorrect features. If a car is not modified to your liking, the wonderful thing is, you can just move on...

That dealer is a flip it quick place. They bought a car I was interested in on
craigslist and put it on eBay for 7k more within a week. It was trashed. F that place. Everything they have there is BS.

Auto Transport Service
Back