• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

That Instrumental/Song Remembered From Long Ago

Vince Edwards. Man, Woman, Life, Death - Infinity.

Some great instrumental songs guys :thankyou:

I'm partial to the surf music,
Wipeout, Pipeline, Safari's, Dick Dale etc. :thumbsup:

Can't read thread right now.

Cruise Control *Dixie Dregs*

Maggot Brain *Funkadelic*

I discovered the Dixie Dregs at Summerfest in Milwaukee in 1980. I just happened upon them walking by one of the smaller stages. I was right up to the stage and they blew me away. I became an instant fan and bought a lot of their music after that. I got a lot of my friends into them, too. They were back at Summerfest the next summer ('81). I think they led off for Marshall Tucker on the main stage that year. By then they had dropped Dixie from their name and were just the Dregs. I believe Steve Morse was Guitar Player guitarist of the year at least once in the '80s - if not more. Very talented group of guys!!

I discovered the Dixie Dregs at Summerfest in Milwaukee in 1980. I just happened upon them walking by one of the smaller stages. I was right up to the stage and they blew me away. I became an instant fan and bought a lot of their music after that. I got a lot of my friends into them, too. They were back at Summerfest the next summer ('81). I think they led off for Marshall Tucker on the main stage that year. By then they had dropped Dixie from their name and were just the Dregs. I believe Steve Morse was Guitar Player guitarist of the year at least once in the '80s - if not more. Very talented group of guys!!
Yeah, I saw em about 1982. Stunning! They had a juggler with them choreographed to the music.
They are all highly schooled Juilliard type PHD musicians.

Auto Transport Service
Back